Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    How could it have fell into play there, unless you're now claiming the Wilf's settled the draft argument & made the decision to draft Cook & Griffin?

You've always maintained that Foley, not Studwell, Chiller or the Wilf's "screwed the pooch" on that draft.

In order for that to have happened, the Wilf's settled nothing except firing him after the fact.
    And one more time you missed it.....

I didn't say the Wilfs fixed anything on the Folley fiasco other than to recognize that they had a problem. The fix to that problem was to insert themselves into the Triad when the Triad couldn't agree.

And the reason I blame Folley was because the Triad didn't work, thus the bad drafting and the follow-on argument. I could go ahead and blame all three but to save typing I just call it the Folley Fiasco.

WOW.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I didn't say you said it. I just made a pr-emptive post because the discussion was starting to go down that untruthfull path.
    Yes you did, my friend

Marrdro Quote:

One point in all that is the Chiller did not have the final say as Tark contends.

I am not angry about it but I never said Chiller was the one with the final say is all. I was not sure who had the final say, all I know is that as this post is demonstrating, no one knew who had the final say and now we do and canhold that person accountable....................wait for it............wait for it.......................MY FRIEND!!
    Last edited by tarkenton10; 01-11-2013 at 02:13 PM.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Yes you did, my friend

Marrdro Quote:

One point in all that is the Chiller did not have the final say as Tark contends.

I am not angry about it but I never said Chiller was the one with the final say is all. I was not sure who had the final say, all I know is that as this post is demonstrating, no one knew who had the final say and now we do and canhold that person accountable....................wait for it............wait for it.......................MY FRIEND!!
    True, but what fun is discussing things we know about.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    True, but what fun is discussing things we know about.
    Quit bringing logic into this forum, you are going to ruin it for guys like me!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I probably won't find any, but let me go see if I can find some. I can tell you that from the games I watched (I saw several instances) and the breakdowns they gave on the Vikes during NFC Playbook on NFLN, they highlighted him pulling and sealing the edge.
    Ill give you an assist. there are several plays on here alone that show PL down the field and at times as much as 30 yards.

I think we should all notice how much the OL and WR's had to do with the season AP had. How many significant downfield blocks were made by OL and WR's giving everything they had to make a block to give him more yardage

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Yes you did, my friend

Marrdro Quote:

He'll just come back & claim he meant Fran Tarkenton or some other Tark.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yes you did, my friend

Marrdro Quote:

Who made the call to let go of Moss?
    Who made the call to cut Robinson on Christmas Eve?

It seems to me history shows Childress did have final say in matters pertaining to talent and the roster.

And one more time you missed it.....

I didn't say the Wilfs fixed anything on the Folley fiasco other than to recognize that they had a problem. The fix to that problem was to insert themselves into the Triad when the Triad couldn't agree.

And the reason I blame Folley was because the Triad didn't work, thus the bad drafting and the follow-on argument. I could go ahead and blame all three but to save typing I just call it the Folley Fiasco.

WOW.
    Well if you believe that the Wilf's have been inserting themselves into the Triad, then there really never was a Triad & even though we now have a supposed GM, there really isn't anything from stopping the Wilf's from inserting themselves again & trumping Spielman's decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Who made the call to let go of Moss?
    Who made the call to cut Robinson on Christmas Eve?

It seems to me history shows Childress did have final say in matters pertaining to talent and the roster.
    You're confusing him with facts again.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    What?????????? Do you need glasses now? Load strung Watts from one side of the field to the other. It was the Texans middle linebacker who raised havok on that play. He split our RTG and Center, rushed free up the gut, our FB blew his block and he then put Ponder in scramble mode, yes, ponder scrambled right into the path where Load had blocked Watts all the way across the front line. Actually if you watch, Load drove watts fromone side field hash mark to the opposite one. What more could one want from him? Load can't see behind him... It was the free running rush of the Middle Linbacker and the missed block by our FB that gave up that sack. Not LOAD.... As you would say, You better re-watch and learn how to diagnose a play, for what it really is, and not be so quick to blame what it may look like to those who don't break down the play for what it truly was.. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    You'd better re-watch the JJ Watt sack fumble play & watch what Loadholdt did or failed to do on that play. The particular play should be what loads, but if not it can be picked on the right.

Watch Minnesota Vikings vs. Houston Texans [12/23/2012] - NFL.com
    Last edited by NordicNed; 01-13-2013 at 07:50 AM.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast