Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Live Wire: Brad Childress

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    [size=16pt]Live Wire: Brad Childress[/size]

Watch how Brad Childress continues to point the Minnesota Vikings' franchise in the right direction.

NFL Network video

Where were you when we were losing games? The Chilly supporters only come out after a win. How about this...that idiot benched the best RB in football today. Then the team that we played just so happened to hand it to us. We didn't win the game, the Jags just lost it. Childress is an idiot, and continues to come up with worse gameplans every week. Enjoy your 8-8. Right direction? What a comedian. Who made this video?
    I just found the video today. It was made by NFL Network. The Vikings record is 6-5 and they are tied for first in the NFC North. Frerrotte's record this year is 6-3.

Childress's record speaks for itself. The Vikes are improving.
    What record? Mike Tice was fired after a 9-7 season, a record that Brad Childress has yet to beat or even tie. If we make it to the playoffs with him as coach, I will leave here and never post again. But that's never going to happen. He is running all the talent on this team into the ground. His approval rating speaks for itself. 14%. Yes, that is worse than President George W. Bush.
    I don't see why you need to leave this board and never post again once the Vikings achieve that mark. If this were a democracy, George W. Bush would be coach of the Vikings, and we all know that wouldn't work out.

Go Vikings!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Tice sucks, Childress sucks, Gus sucks, Tarvaris sucks, Metrodome sucks, NFC North isn't getting a wildcard (division is a little sucky).....lets move on and hope for improvements

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikings dodged a bullet today.
    That had VERY LITTLE to do with Brad Childress and his ability to coach.
    It had EVERYTHING to do with some very bad plays by Jacksonville.

I was growing increasingly frustrated with the offense today...as they limped through the first half and barely managed to score.
    I was increasingly frustraited with the tater-tot that kept calling for short passes when we were at 3rd-and-10.
    And I was less and less impressed with the Defense as Jacksonville moved the ball on them almost at will.

But, in the realm of lucky breaks, we got them all.
    We capitalized on the Jaguars errors, and they made more of them.

To me, this game merely highlighted the fact that Childress sucks wang as a coach.
    We got lucky.

Caine

Jilly is offline Coach

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    [quote author=vikesfargo link=topic=49189.msg868339#msg868339 date=1227478701]
    [size=16pt]Live Wire: Brad Childress[/size]

Watch how Brad Childress continues to point the Minnesota Vikings' franchise in the right direction.

NFL Network video

Where were you when we were losing games? The Chilly supporters only come out after a win. How about this...that idiot benched the best RB in football today. Then the team that we played just so happened to hand it to us. We didn't win the game, the Jags just lost it. Childress is an idiot, and continues to come up with worse gameplans every week. Enjoy your 8-8. Right direction? What a comedian. Who made this video?
    I just found the video today. It was made by NFL Network. The Vikings record is 6-5 and they are tied for first in the NFC North. Frerrotte's record this year is 6-3.

Childress's record speaks for itself. The Vikes are improving.
    What record? Mike Tice was fired after a 9-7 season, a record that Brad Childress has yet to beat or even tie. If we make it to the playoffs with him as coach, I will leave here and never post again. But that's never going to happen. He is running all the talent on this team into the ground. His approval rating speaks for itself. 14%. Yes, that is worse than President George W. Bush.
    The fact that you want to take that 9-7 as anything other then the fluke that it was to bash Childress is incredibly ridiculous.
    Ok, fine. You are both right. Brad Childress is the best coach in the NFL. I love getting 8-8 records, and missing the playoffs. I will stand by the coach that is running my team into the ground every year. Awesome job today beating such a solid team! The Jags definitely did not give this game away. Keeping AP on the bench and letting Gus throw the ball more times than we hand-off is an amazing gameplan, it seems to work every week! Praise Chilly! Lets get serious here. The fact remains (and I dont care how we got there), Mike Tice's Vikings got to 9-7. With a much less talented team. Wins are wins and losses are losses. No way around it, Mike Tice got to 9-7, and he led us to the playoffs. Brad Childress takes that team over, gains nothing but talent (other than HIS choice of Tarvaris Jackson). He runs this team into the ground for 4 years straight, continues wasting our best player in Adrian Peterson, and once again continues to lose football games and getting just close enough but not to the playoffs. I see why you support this guy. He is an amazing coach.
    :
    [/quote]

Relax...calm down there buddy.
    We did win this game after all even if it wasn't won how you would like to have seen it played out.
    Nobody is happy with the way this team has been playing lately or with the coaching but no matter how much whining and foot stomping you may do, it will have changed absolutley nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12