Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    [size=12pt]NFL Live Chat with Vikings' Visanthe Shiancoe[/size]
    04:00 PM - 05:00 PM ET

    Visanthe Shiancoe

    49 comments

    Minnesota Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe took a break from OTAs on Friday, June 5 to chat live, discussing the possibility of Brett Favre on the Vikings, rookie Percy Harvin and the Vikings' outlook for 2009.

    http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/285

    I am starting to like Visanthe more and more after last season and I think he can be really good this season. Perhaps Pro Bowl good...

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,447

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    E.J, California
    05:47 PM ET
    Who do you think is the best tight end in the nfl right now?

    Visanthe Shiancoe , Minnesota Vikings:
    Right now? Visanthe Shiancoe.



    gezzy, Chicago IL
    05:53 PM ET
    How bad do you think your going to lose to the Bears this season?

    Visanthe Shiancoe , Minnesota Vikings:
    How bad? First we'd have to lose to determine how bad it is. I know the Bears are trying to build up a lil something something. They're feeling good about themselves, but we're over here feeling good too. they have to catch up with us. We're the division leaders right now. Have you seen the hats and the shirts? Appreciate the question.
    Love it!

    I have tons of confidence in Shank that he'll just continue where he left off the 2nd half of last season


    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    Hahaha Shank

    Confident fucker isn't he

    Shank is da shit

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    My guess is that he gets cut this year, to many players will be mad because he is stealing all of the ladies away from them after last years locker room incident

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    "Garland" wrote:
    My guess is that he gets cut this year, to many players will be mad because he is stealing all of the ladies away from them after last years locker room incident
    Not all the ladies are interested in that....

    [youtube=425,350]jZJom-THonE[/youtube]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    My guess is that he gets cut this year, to many players will be mad because he is stealing all of the ladies away from them after last years locker room incident
    Not all the ladies are interested in that....

    [youtube=425,350]jZJom-THonE[/youtube]
    LMAO that was funny and painful

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    Cohen, NM:
    Who is the hardest working Viking?

    Visanthe Shiancoe:
    Got to be Tarvaris. I'm telling you, he's in there early, out of there late. just working always in the weight room strengthening his core. Any day I ask him to go out and throw, he's always willing to. He's always willing to do extra. he does stuff every single day, and that's no exaggeration. Some times I tell him to go home.
    I guess Shiancoe's words on Jackson's work ethic doesn't mean shit either, right boys?



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,770

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    "singersp" wrote:
    Cohen, NM:
    Who is the hardest working Viking?

    Visanthe Shiancoe:
    Got to be Tarvaris. I'm telling you, he's in there early, out of there late. just working always in the weight room strengthening his core. Any day I ask him to go out and throw, he's always willing to. He's always willing to do extra. he does stuff every single day, and that's no exaggeration. Some times I tell him to go home.
    I guess Shiancoe's words on Jackson's work ethic doesn't mean shit either, right boys?


    Favre as a player, he's a hall of famer and brings great abililty. of course he would be an asset to have a hall of fame player passing to me. Who knows with the Favre-a-palooza, but of course it would be an asset on our team. But we do have Sage and T.J. here now working hard and building comraderie with the team and fitting in with the offense. They've put in a lot of extra work. They're here all day and night, even in the offseason, so we have confidence in them. As far as Sage, he's picking up the offense very well. He's learnign the offense and reads defenses very well. man vs zone, cover threes. every defense thrown at him he's picking up very well. Both him and T.J. are building a great competition.
    Its hard to say, he said good things about Favre and Sage as well

  9. #9
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    I remember when their were "hords" of Shancoe Haters, Boy they look silly now... You got have patients with players... It's a "becoming" process.

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Live Chat with Visanthe Shiancoe

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I remember when their were "hords" of Shancoe Haters, Boy they look silly now... You got have patients with players... It's a "becoming" process.
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=46996.0

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Visanthe Shiancoe has a “tweaked” hamstring
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. LIVE CHAT
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:19 PM
  3. Visanthe Shiancoe
    By Mark_The_Viking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:24 PM
  4. Rapid fire with Visanthe Shiancoe
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 08:49 AM
  5. Go to Live Chat
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 03:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •