Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A little mad

superman28 is offline Rookie

Re: A little mad

v4l ...... its simple ...... because we have a better record than two of those teams ..... which has to hold some sort of ..... i dont know ...... we might be better than those teams

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

You think too far into this man

Just because some analysts thought their best chance at victory was at home instead of some other tough games on the road you are angry?

Just enjoy the win and move on

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

TV has never liked the vikings. so thats why we must savour the wins even more just to stick it to those idiots who do not pick us to win stuff.
    We're bringing purple back.

superman28 is offline Rookie

greg i know and im kinda use2 it ..... but i live in detroit and i hear it on the local radio stations and i was hoping to hear something different (smart) on the national tv stations ..... but i guess they are all idiots
    ;D

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, I could give two shits what the media has to say about the Vikings as long as they show the highlights.
    I watch the games myself and we have some intelligent people here.
    I think collectively we know more about Vikings football than all the analysts combined.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"superman28" wrote:
    greg i know and im kinda use2 it ..... but i live in detroit and i hear it on the local radio stations and i was hoping to hear something different (smart) on the national tv stations ..... but i guess they are all idiots
    ;D

Not really considering they only lost by 2 in OUR place last time

And had they went for FGs in the redzone this game they could have won this one

The analysts aren't stupid and know this was probably their best shot by watching how they almost beat us in our hometown.. How they always play us close.. And the Vikes choke alot

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"Mr" wrote:
    We looked mediocre against an 0-12 team, we don't deserve any respect for this week's victory.

I don't know why you would expect any.
    For some reason the lions play us better than most teams of our three division opponents peterson plays the worst against
    the lions for some reason.Even thinking back a couple years it always close with the lions games (except that 42-10 blow out last year)

NaughtyWord is offline Rookie

The Lions usually give us a game, no matter how we outmatch them.

Like I told the guys at work, it isn't that we play down to them, or they play up to us, it's just divisional rivalry that's existed for decades, and that rivalry usually seems to put a fire under the Lions ass.

I don't know why so many people are shocked that the Lions games were close.
    It's a divisional game, expect a fight.
    I hope Goodell chokes on his next meal.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

That game just puts us one step closer to the SB.

As to whether any media people respect us? Well, if we would start winning a few SB's they would respect us. Right now we are 0-4 in that dept and we get the respect that that record deserves.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I get nervous when the analysts start gushing on the Vikings. Fear of the world exploding or spinning off its axis.
    I like it better when they pick against us.

This team may not even make the playoffs this year.
    But if they do, and if they beat some good playoff teams, some analysts will be quick to jump on their jock straps.

Like uffda said, we will never see much respect for the Vikings until we get a superbowl win or two.

Been a long time since we even had a sniff at going to the big game.

I think we may get a sniff or more in the next couple of years.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast