purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Lions suffer blow; Boss Bailey to miss most of season

LB Boss Bailey will miss most of the regular season after having knee surgery. Apparently the knee was scoped and the damage found was much more serious than previously thought.

I realize that Bailey probably won't make or break the Lions defense, but he was being counted on as a major contributor and playmaker. My sympathies to silvermane.

In other NFL injury news today, Arizona Cardinals star WR Anquan Boldin found out that his injury would probably take 8-12 weeks to heal, rather than the 1-2 weeks that was reported yesterday. This is a huge blow to the Cardinals, who have already lost RB Marcel Shipp (for the year?) to injury. Expect rookie WR Larry Fitzgerald to see a lot of double teams, and Josh McCown to see a lot of blitzing as only senior citizen Emmitt Smith will pretend to be a running threat for the Birds. Poor Denny! Poor Nathan Poole!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Lions suffer blow; Boss Bailey to miss most of season

"purplepat" wrote:
    LB Boss Bailey will miss most of the regular season after having knee surgery. Apparently the knee was scoped and the damage found was much more serious than previously thought.

I realize that Bailey probably won't make or break the Lions defense, but he was being counted on as a major contributor and playmaker. My sympathies to silvermane.

In other NFL injury news today, Arizona Cardinals star WR Anquan Boldin found out that his injury would probably take 8-12 weeks to heal, rather than the 1-2 weeks that was reported yesterday. This is a huge blow to the Cardinals, who have already lost RB Marcel Shipp (for the year?) to injury. Expect rookie WR Larry Fitzgerald to see a lot of double teams, and Josh McCown to see a lot of blitzing as only senior citizen Emmitt Smith will pretend to be a running threat for the Birds. Poor Denny! Poor Nathan Poole!

Don't you guys just feel bad for denny green?? HELL NO!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

to tell you the truth, I don't feel bad for any team that loses players as long as it's nothing too serious. All that does is helps my vikes and as long as we stay healthy I'm happy.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

YEah, I feel horrible for both D-town and Arizona, NOT!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

sorry purplepat i didn't see this before making my own post.

thanks though it's nice to hear a fan say that about a player's injury even if it is a rival team. that shows a lot of class. i felt bad for michael bennett last year even though i was relieved we would not face him at first it should never make you happy to see a player injured.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

You guys are horrible!!!!! I love it!!!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Lions suffer blow; Boss Bailey to miss most of season

"purplepat" wrote:

You kidding me on the part of nate poole, especially him??? Hope he get killed going across the middle or something. Wouldnt mind seeing him out for the season or a career ending injury although i dont usually wish injury on anyone. :twisted:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a