Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    [size=12pt]Vikings extend sellout streak to 3 more games[/size]
    MINNEAPOLIS - The next three Minnesota Vikings home games are assured to be televised locally.

    ...

    Vikings chief marketing officer Steve LaCroix says there are less than 1,000 tickets remaining for the the Lions and Seahawks games as of Tuesday afternoon. The Bears game has "very limited" availability.
    Good to hear.
    I wasn't surprised about the Lions or Bears games, but I was a little worried about the Seahawks.
    Crappy team not in our conference + tough economy = hard ticket sales.
    Glad the purple faithful turned out!

    The Bengals and Giants games will almost certainly sell out as well, as they both will likely have playoff implications.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    Great news!!
    Continue the streak purple faithful!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Vikings extend sellout streak to 3 more games[/size]
    MINNEAPOLIS - The next three Minnesota Vikings home games are assured to be televised locally.

    ...

    Vikings chief marketing officer Steve LaCroix says there are less than 1,000 tickets remaining for the the Lions and Seahawks games as of Tuesday afternoon. The Bears game has "very limited" availability.
    Good to hear.
    I wasn't surprised about the Lions or Bears games, but I was a little worried about the Seahawks.
    Crappy team not in our conference + tough economy = hard ticket sales.
    Glad the purple faithful turned out!

    The Bengals and Giants games will almost certainly sell out as well, as they both will likely have playoff implications.
    Outstanding.
    Now - how do we get our jello shots for Seattle and Chicago?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    He's going to have to pass along the secret recipe so someone can make them!

  5. #5
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    I had to laugh at the trolls that posted comments on PFT.com on this story calling us fans the worst in the league.

    As if they know anything about going to a piss poor bad venue, time after time after time after time...
    And the fact that PFT was trying to stir the pot.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  6. #6
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Vikings extend sellout streak to 3 more games[/size]
    MINNEAPOLIS - The next three Minnesota Vikings home games are assured to be televised locally.

    ...

    Vikings chief marketing officer Steve LaCroix says there are less than 1,000 tickets remaining for the the Lions and Seahawks games as of Tuesday afternoon. The Bears game has "very limited" availability.
    Good to hear.
    I wasn't surprised about the Lions or Bears games, but I was a little worried about the Seahawks.
    Crappy team not in our conference + tough economy = hard ticket sales.
    Glad the purple faithful turned out!

    The Bengals and Giants games will almost certainly sell out as well, as they both will likely have playoff implications.
    Just because I like pointing out silly things ... They are in our conference ;D

    I knew what you meant though.

    Nice to see all of these games selling out.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    "Formo" wrote:
    I had to laugh at the trolls that posted comments on PFT.com on this story calling us fans the worst in the league.

    As if they know anything about going to a piss poor bad venue, time after time after time after time...
    And the fact that PFT was trying to stir the pot.
    There is NOTHING wrong with the seating bowl in the Dome.
    There is everything wrong with the tight concourses and bathroom situations, but those can be dealt with if you think ahead.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    I had to laugh at the trolls that posted comments on PFT.com on this story calling us fans the worst in the league.

    As if they know anything about going to a piss poor bad venue, time after time after time after time...
    And the fact that PFT was trying to stir the pot.
    There is NOTHING wrong with the seating bowl in the Dome.
    There is everything wrong with the tight concourses and bathroom situations, but those can be dealt with if you think ahead.

    =Z=
    Nothing big wrong with the bowl.. I agree.
    But the concourses and bathrooms SUCK.
    And the environment outside of a really successful season ('98 and potentially this year) isn't anything to write home about either.
    The seat sizes are small along with the crampiness.

    The Bank has HUGE concourses and there's never a line for the bathrooms.
    At least, no lines that end up out on the concourses.
    I normally would not be complaining.. but ever seen this season at TCF, I've appreciate quality venues MUCH more now.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    I had to laugh at the trolls that posted comments on PFT.com on this story calling us fans the worst in the league.

    As if they know anything about going to a piss poor bad venue, time after time after time after time...
    And the fact that PFT was trying to stir the pot.
    There is NOTHING wrong with the seating bowl in the Dome.
    There is everything wrong with the tight concourses and bathroom situations, but those can be dealt with if you think ahead.

    =Z=
    That's very true. But be careful when going to the bathroom, TJack may throw a pass to berrian for a 99 yard TD. LOL

    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Smiley.png[/img]
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Lions, Seahawks, and Bears games will not be blacked out

    Seahawks was the only one I was worried about.. Knew the tix would get bought up tho

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Big Games v SeaHawks
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. Jaguars anticipate all 10 home games blacked out in 2009
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:00 AM
  4. Vikes @ Lions Might Be Blacked Out
    By thevikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 06:46 AM
  5. Vikings Big Games v Seahawks
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •