vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Lions havent won since 1997

In our house, does anyone remember when Herman Moore caught the winning td pass with 10 seconds left to beat us, well that was the last time they won in the dome.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

silvermane is offline Rookie

its true the dome has not been kind to us but i thought we hung in there pretty well last year. i mean it was tied at 7 going into the 4th quarter, before harrington decided to rally the vikings' defense in the final minutes of the game.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

That was a great game, Brian Williams and Chavous both owned him. It was a tough game but we finished strong. Eight years is a long time not to win at the dome. Lets hope the vikes make it nine.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

run onterrio run!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Re: Lions havent won since 1997

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    In our house, does anyone remember when Herman Moore caught the winning td pass with 10 seconds left to beat us, well that was the last time they won in the dome.
    I was at that game, Moore caught the pass over Duane Washington. Everyone at the dome knew where they were going to go except Denny Green and Foge Fazio (sp?) apparently! :scratch:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

I expect the Viks to put on a good showing, because this is a huge game for us and it is almost a must win!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I think our d shows up after being yelled out and the defense being simplified finally. Harrington is a cure for a vike d as he showed that last year in two games and i dont see what it wont stop this year. :lol: I see sacking him a bunch of times and getting a few picks off him which he kindly likes to donate to our safties.

In all that equals a win as the d steps up and the offense keeps doing what its been doing the past few weeks and we in by a score of 34-17 or something near that.

Lions 9 years since winning in the dome and lost 8 of the last 9 or something like that.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a