Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lions Busy

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

Lions Busy

wel what about chicago they are going to get better they were in the race to the end with us and greeen bay no one talks about them.I think they will be scond and packers will be last and vikings first and lions third

Viking-Moss84 is offline Waterboy

Lions Busy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jmiller1

wel what about chicago they are going to get better they were in the race to the end with us and greeen bay no one talks about them.I think they will be scond and packers will be last and vikings first and lions third
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The Bears won't do any better this season. And the Packers won't be in last, that's just stupid talk...but considering everything you say is stupid, I shouldn't really have to point that out.
    A male Packer fan once told me:
    "Birth-control pills are useless...I ate 6 of them the other day but still got my sister pregnant!"

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Lions Busy

The lions are going to be much better next year.

I still think that Vikes will win division. Lions will come in second by one or two games, Pack will be in third, and chicago will be last.

The Vikes are tuned and ready for a new season (knock on wood).

Lions, have been redoing their defense for the past few years, bringing in better DBs and bringing more experience, their defense will carry them to perhaps a wild card playoff spot.

The Packers, what have I been saying? Going down hill. Couch is not a good QB, will they sign him? Why are they interested? Favre has told Sherman that he is going to retire after this year. I don't know that for a fact, but look at what has happened. First the press has talked about it, and we all know that if Brett never said anything about retirement that Sherman would not find another backup or someone to take Bretts place because he knows how much Green Bay fans like him, and that finding another QB good enough to start a game might make poor Brett feel threatened. Brett is gone next year, Packers going down hill. When Brett retires PARTY AT MY HOUSE!

The Chicago Bears...what can I say...at least they try...and they have Urlacher, but other than that not much else to say.
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Lions Busy

Harrignton still has alot to prove in order to be considered the "real deal". He has not impressed me yet, but I realize he has potential.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

Lions Busy

i think vikings ,bears,lions,packers how it is goin to go.and we will be in the race at the end with chicago. and packers will be 6-11 piss on the packers hehehehehehehehehehe.skol vikes

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Lions Busy

Thanks Itallion stallion-Amavikesfan "YOU" betta recognize! Joey does have potential but has yet to "PROVE" anything! Real deal????? I doubt it! He's about as much a real deal as Terrell Owens is a church mouse! Is this the same Joey Harrington who had a 63.9 QB rating last year and threw 5 more picks than td passes last year??? You are referring to???? Who also was the 30th rated passer in the whole LEAGUE last year only Boller (a rookie) and Stewart (a bumb) were worse! Doug Johnson of Atl had a better rating that him!!! You silly goose! Check your stats and watch your mouth before you make yourself look silly again! YOU BETTA SIT DOWN AND RECOGNIZE!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Lions Busy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kleinsasser

The Packers, what have I been saying? Going down hill. Couch is not a good QB, will they sign him? Why are they interested? Favre has told Sherman that he is going to retire after this year. I don't know that for a fact, but look at what has happened. First the press has talked about it, and we all know that if Brett never said anything about retirement that Sherman would not find another backup or someone to take Bretts place because he knows how much Green Bay fans like him, and that finding another QB good enough to start a game might make poor Brett feel threatened. Brett is gone next year, Packers going down hill. When Brett retires PARTY AT MY HOUSE!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nothing is official yet. But I agree that this is probably his last year. The Packers have a ton of free agents after this season and will probably consider encouraging him to retire, as they will probably rebuild the whole team.

I also never said Couch was good, I just said I figured he'd be the stop gap until we get our next good QB (or until Losman is ready, assuming we draft him).
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12