Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lions Busy

gpete13 is offline Starter

Lions Busy

Those Lions seem to be busy and getting better. Just singed Brock Marion. http://www.theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=1045

I like just reading about the Lions talking to old running backs, not signing guys that will actually help them out.

Also don't like seeing that Ian Gold was in Detroit as well.

I know the Lions aren't going to be a huge threat this year, but I dont like 2 easy wins become a challange or a chance to loose.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Lions Busy

The lions arent exactly a force to be reconed with now, but I feel that someday soon we are going to see quite a football team develope in the city of detroit. It seems to be the trend of terrible teams getting good... Namely Carolina and Cincinnati. Soon the race for the NFC north title will be tight with all four teams puting up some serious competition. I'm not worried though. When bennet hits his climax, we will have the most unstoppable offence in the NFL for sure.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Lions Busy

Our wins against detroit never seem to be easy, so I am not sure what your used to.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Lions Busy

The lions will be OK this year. Not good, but not bad.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Lions Busy

I think that the Lions will suprise all of us this year and will be playing really good ball for a change. They have a lot of really good young talent and only a year of working under Mooch. I think that they will no longer be a bye on the scedule, especially if they get a good RB. Still probably a year away from being taken for real though.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Lions Busy

Mark my words...

The Detroit Lions will have no chance at the NFC Norse title, but they will play a pivotal role in deciding who does win between the Packers and Vikings. No predictions which way, but they will go down as the game that "woulda coulda shoulda" for the team looking in.

Last time I said "Mark my words", it was at a Packer game last season when I announced to all around me that Tim Couch would be groomed as our QB of the future. Everyone told me to bleep off.

Am I good or what?

http://greenbaypressgazette.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_15394001.shtml

Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lions Busy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

Mark my words...

The Detroit Lions will have no chance at the NFC Norse title, but they will play a pivotal role in deciding who does win between the Packers and Vikings. No predictions which way, but they will go down as the game that "woulda coulda shoulda" for the team looking in.

Last time I said "Mark my words", it was at a Packer game last season when I announced to all around me that Tim Couch would be groomed as our QB of the future. Everyone told me to bleep off.

Am I good or what?

http://greenbaypressgazette.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_15394001.shtml

Good point, but couch is not officially a packer yet. They are just interested in him, just like how we were interested in Brandon Short but never got him.
    You never know, some other team could be after couch as well.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Lions Busy

Well being a division rival then games with them will always be hard. Of the games I've seen at the Dome two were against the Lions and both times, even though we won, the games were not easy ones at all.
    Last year took two late INTs run back for TDs to see it, and in 2001 it was a blown play by Detroit that ensure the Vikes won.
    Don't ever take them for granted

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BigEasyViking

I think that the Lions will suprise all of us this year and will be playing really good ball for a change. They have a lot of really good young talent and only a year of working under Mooch. I think that they will no longer be a bye on the scedule, especially if they get a good RB. Still probably a year away from being taken for real though.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Lions Busy

The lions need a QB and a running back and then watch out! The bears will be no slouch also. The Norris is back fellas!!

Lions Busy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

The lions need a QB and a running back and then watch out! The bears will be no slouch also. The Norris is back fellas!!
    the lions HAVE a quarterback, duh. joey harrington is the real deal, and is one of the scariest players in the norse (not a viking). better stand up and recognize.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast