Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re: Linnehan back with the Vikes ??

Why don't we actually try and hire someone who is having a successful season somewhere for a change. :smile: Everyone is talking about cleaning house. Bringing Linehan back is not cleaning house. :roll:

WWBGD

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Linehan is definitley better then Loney.. Let's get him

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Linehan is definitley better then Loney.. Let's get him
    The high school coach in my town is better than Loney (undefeated season). Lets get him. :razz: Being better than Loney is not a qualification. :roll:

WWBGD

Del Rio Guest

This sums up my feelings right here.

http://vikings4ever.ytmnd.com/

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    If not, it is hard to go back in time and get a guy who flew out of the nest once already.
    And what about Brad Johnson?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

Biggest mistakes the Vikings organization has ever made. 1. Letting Tony Dunge go. 2. Letting Brain Bilick go.

What is so great about Linnehan? I say, can the staff and go after either a defensive minded coach then bring in a good offensive coordiator or bring in a guy like Bilick.

Who is really out there and available? Loney definately isn't the answer.

I shouldn't trash the coaching so much, the Vikes have had a lot of chaos over the past few years.

I need to add that If the Vikes would actually get a REAL QB, Loney may not look so bad. Brad looked good. We will see how he does this week. I will put my money on Brad before Culpepper. GO BRAD!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:
    Linehan made this offense one of the top 5 while he was with us. That says a lot. However, in 2004, he also made some really, really REALLY bad play calls. If he stops those bone headed calls though I wouldn't be opposed to getting him back (compared to who we have now).

I admit, I was a Linehan hater and was calling for his head because of about 3% of the calls he made during his career here. I miss him now.
    Let's give credit where credit is due...MOSS made this offense one of the top 5...not Linehan! Look at how great Billick is now that he doesn't have Moss to fuel his offense...NOT!!!

Time for some fresh blood...find a WINNER to come in and take over...someone like Marvin Lewis, who went into perennial dog Cincinnati and turned them into beasts...and they will only get better in the next few years!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    Linehan made this offense one of the top 5 while he was with us. That says a lot. However, in 2004, he also made some really, really REALLY bad play calls. If he stops those bone headed calls though I wouldn't be opposed to getting him back (compared to who we have now).

I admit, I was a Linehan hater and was calling for his head because of about 3% of the calls he made during his career here. I miss him now.
    Let's give credit where credit is due...MOSS made this offense one of the top 5...not Linehan! Look at how great Billick is now that he doesn't have Moss to fuel his offense...NOT!!!

Time for some fresh blood...find a WINNER to come in and take over...someone like Marvin Lewis, who went into perennial dog Cincinnati and turned them into beasts...and they will only get better in the next few years!
    you can't make that agrument with Billick he never has had a good QB. i can't remeber one decent QB to go thru there. so i wouldn't knock Billick as an offensive mind

Thanks Josdin

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I would prefer not.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

I don't like linehan... i was happy he was gone. but the alternative is overall games, bad offensive production. with him we were spectacular. but i don't think he is the right man to get us back. we need a new coaching staff. .

i would prefer someone who doesn't take any crap from the players and will use the run more than the pass. a defensive minded coach would be a plus.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast