Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

LINEHAN HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

"vwo32" wrote:
    Does anyone put any blame on Randy Moss. Is the player ever accountable. Why would he throw that pass into double coverage?
    ukeright: bad call, bad execution, bad alll the way around

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"vwo32" wrote:
    Does anyone put any blame on Randy Moss. Is the player ever accountable. Why would he throw that pass into double coverage?
    I dont, moss doesnt make those kind of decision on a daily basis hes a WR, i'm sure he will learn from this mistake.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vwo32" wrote:

Like collingsworth said during the game, when that play is called, the receiver wants to throw the ball every time. You can't expect a WR to be able to read a D and decide if the guy is open. Moss never even saw boulware, who wasn't close when he threw the ball. A coach should never expect his WR to win a game by throwing a pass. How about your pro bowl QB? If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.

If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.[/quote]

i agree...if not for the fact we were driving down like a two minute drill. cant say for sure, but did we have any timeouts left at that point?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.

i agree...if not for the fact we were driving down like a two minute drill. cant say for sure, but did we have any timeouts left at that point?[/quote]

Yes, 3

actually all this is a moot point. because the vikes had a lot of opportunities that werent taken advantage of. you can blame it on whoever you want, but i am going with the play calling in the second half. and you can go back and check games that have been close. the offense has been terrible in the second half. i blame the play calling directly on ALL the losses the vikes have had. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM. that is strictly my belief alone i guess, but i dont care.

"vikes can do" wrote:
    actually all this is a moot point. because the vikes had a lot of opportunities that werent taken advantage of. you can blame it on whoever you want, but i am going with the play calling in the second half. and you can go back and check games that have been close. the offense has been terrible in the second half. i blame the play calling directly on ALL the losses the vikes have had. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM. that is strictly my belief alone i guess, but i dont care.

A head coach is resposible for 2nd half adjustments, so I wonder why our offense always seems to struggle in the 2nd half? Tice makes no adjustments and the opposing coaches do. It happens every damn week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123