Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Line up for Kool_aid here.

I can not remember the beginning of a season when I have been less confident in our team. And being the oldest member on this board (I still think there are some age sand baggers on here lol) that is saying a lot. It really reminds me of the year Steckel lost his job. I can hardly wait for Tice to explain what happened today. As it turns out last weeks game was our best of the season so far. :cry: Even though changing a coach in mid season is disruptive I say do it and do it now. A couple more weeks like this and............................................... .............

I really hate having to put all of my Viking gear in the closet especially since the warmest jacket I own is my Viking jacket and winter is coming soon.

WWBGD

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Line up for Kool_aid here.

I'm gonna keep my Vikes stuff out. I'll just wear a big sign that says "Yes, I know they're 0-2, and you can kiss my ass"

I agree though, I haven't felt this bad about them since the Giants game we got egged 41-0. It's a bad feeling.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I'm gonna keep my Vikes stuff out. I'll just wear a big sign that says "Yes, I know they're 0-2, and you can kiss my jiggly butt"

I agree though, I haven't felt this bad about them since the Giants game we got egged 41-0. It's a bad feeling.

Very bad feeling ..... ukeright: The thing is, if it was one or two things to correct, i could be more positive on the coaching staff to fix it. But it's just shambles all around, that is what's so embarassing and frustrating at the same time.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

ya, im feeling ya guys. Its heart breaking and mind boggaling. How can we look so amazing in preseason and come into these cames and stink it up. I came into last sunday's game never feeling so strong about this team since i've been a fan. and what I'm left with is alot of confusion and questioning this coaching system and the moss trade ( yes i kno dont get it started) but you cant help to think about it when our offense sucks this bad and we start off 0-2. I'm not jumping ship, you gotta stick with your team no matter what, hell we still could finish strong. BUT there still is alot for us to work on, and right now we look really far away from a playoff birth. lets regroup and move on to next sunday. skol

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Its all the mental game. As the announcers said many times, Cully is seeing all new coverages. Burley is afraid of losing his starting spot. The defense has not geled. AND injuries are STILL haunting us, Birk out, our DBs in and out of the game, then they jsut make the big play once we put in B-Dubya because he has the tendency to...well...to not cover the ground that he is standing on. But there is ONE thing that could cure it all. The darn O-line...If they hold, the running game takes off, daunte gets time, the defense stays off the firld for a while and gets rested...and its a whole new game.

When talking about confidence....it means nothing. Remember last year? When we had an awesome record...where you confident? Yes. Do you think the GB fans were confident after their start? No, they were walking our of the games at halftime...and look how it all turned out (other than us whooping them in the playoffs). Its 2 games in, and we are actually fortunate! With how things have worked out, we could be tied for the division lead next week still, is that a blessing or what?????

Stay optimistic guys. It's a long season.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Grape flavor for me please......
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

DaunteCPepper is offline Waterboy

I am almost glad that Fox decided that instead of showing the Vikings game, they showed Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

you better spike my kool aide with something strong to knock me out so i forget about this game :cry:

Thanks Josdin

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

rather start slow and come on strong than fade like the last two years.

redstickviking is offline Waterboy

I couldn't sleep last night getting ready for this game, I just knew we would come out smoking after last week and then this. Now I'll have another sleepless night thinking about the s**t I saw today. It is tough to be a Viking fan. Last time I felt this bad was the nfc championship loss in 98.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast