Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like i said

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Like i said

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I'm still tryin to figure out how the Giants racked up 170 rushing yards on the Eagles with a crappy online. If thats the defense the eagles have we will have a huge day on the ground. I think most of the eagle fans are one minded. They only think about themselves. As for me i'm very aware of the weapons the eagles have, They have a pretty good oline its a bit banged up though. They have a great RB in westbrook but i dont yet have much faith in there defense. If they come out and shut us down i will be very very surprised. The eagles fans dont think about people like Burelson, O. Smith, K. Cambell, and Robinson they are way underestamating our offense and they will find out first hand like the cowboys did.

They may think we have the same defense as last yaers or the years before but its not its new and improved with two fisty CB's and fast LB's.

I'm not even going to underestamate the eagles, i know they have many weapons and some very talented players on defense, but not only that but we are playing them at home where they perform the best it will be a very good contest. If we execute right we will win. It will come down to turnovers and the way we move the ball on offense (how eficent, we cant be stalling out on our 40). Our defense will do there thing.

Yeah, as I have stated a number of times on here, the eagles are my close 2nd favorite team, and actually were my childhood favorite, thanks to my man cunningham. I am worried about there run d, more than anything else this year. I don't worry at all about their pass D, because jim johnson is the best D coordinator in the league, and he always has a d that is good against the pass. His blitz from anywhere style, makes it hard to pass on them. I don't really like the eagles LB's that much against the run. They get eaten up by FB's and O-lineman and don't shed blocks real well. I feel that the vikes will be able to run on them pretty easy. It will however be harder now, that the sass is out.

It isn't because the vikes are my favorite team, that I say we should be able to run on the eagles easily, it is because i am also an eagles fan and am worried about their run d for every game this year.

Onterrio smith will have 115 yards and a TD, that is my prediction, so anyone who has onterrio in fantasy, start him.

Like i said

Question for you phillygirl, what do you think of simineou? Do you like him at MLB? Personally I don't like him that much, regardless of his speed. I liked him and watched a lot of him in college, at K-State, but i just don't like him at MLB in the NFL. He is one reason why I say the eagles run D isn't that good.

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Like i said

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    He ain't no PhillyGirl, he ain't gonna come here and talk out of his ass with no facts to back it up,
    Yeeeeeah, hi. What's happenin'...

I'm going to need you to go ahead show me where I did that....

that'd be greeeeeeat.

Yeeeeh..... :roll:

Like i said

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Question for you phillygirl, what do you think of simineou? Do you like him at MLB? Personally I don't like him that much, regardless of his speed. I liked him and watched a lot of him in college, at K-State, but i just don't like him at MLB in the NFL. He is one reason why I say the eagles run D isn't that good.
    Last year, when the Eagles dline was still somewhat healthy (before Hollis THomas and Paul Grasmanis went on the IR...joining 3 other dlinemen that were on there) the Eagles had the top rated run defense in the NFL. Simoneau won NFC Defensive Player of the MONTH for October. As the dline wore down, so did Simoneau...as would have ANY player in his position. Having 3/4 of the starting secondary out didn't help much either.

I like him. He had a really strong game on Sunday and was all over the place making plays. He's fast, as you said and when not having to make up for the dline's mistakes, he's strong and will always bring down his man. He won't wear down this year because Trotter is going to spell him at times....and hopefully we don't face the problems with injury that we had last year. :?

Del Rio Guest

Like i said

I was told I could listen to my music at a resonable volume.......................mumbles

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Like i said

I don't know why everyone wants to ban Philly girl. Is she saying something so wrong? She is for the other team. We know she is wrong and this site is for entertainment. Why do you let it get to you that way? All you need to do is say what a bum TO & Mcnabb and you turn the tables. Why not ruin her day and not let her ruin yours. So let me be the first to say Philly and TO and McNabb stink. LOL

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Like i said

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I was told I could listen to my music at a resonable volume.......................mumbles

Like i said

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I don't know why everyone wants to ban Philly girl. Is she saying something so wrong? She is for the other team. We know she is wrong and this site is for entertainment. Why do you let it get to you that way? All you need to do is say what a bum TO & Mcnabb and you turn the tables. Why not ruin her day and not let her ruin yours. So let me be the first to say Philly and TO and McNabb stink. LOL
    U SUK! WE ROOL!

:lol:

Del Rio Guest

Like i said

Philly girl you aren't wearing enough pieces of viking flair to be on this sight. Don't you want to express yourself?

Like i said

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Last year, when the Eagles dline was still somewhat healthy (before Hollis THomas and Paul Grasmanis went on the IR...joining 3 other dlinemen that were on there) the Eagles had the top rated run defense in the NFL. Simoneau won NFC Defensive Player of the MONTH for October. As the dline wore down, so did Simoneau...as would have ANY player in his position. Having 3/4 of the starting secondary out didn't help much either.

I like him. He had a really strong game on Sunday and was all over the place making plays. He's fast, as you said and when not having to make up for the dline's mistakes, he's strong and will always bring down his man. He won't wear down this year because Trotter is going to spell him at times....and hopefully we don't face the problems with injury that we had last year. :?

Yeah, I guess he is kind of like a brian urlacher. He needs the big DT's in front of him, so he can roam free and use his speed. The problem is, if he doesn't have those hogs at DT, he gets eaten up by blockers and will wear down like last year. This same thing happened to brian urlacher last year. I guess I just like the bigger more physical MLB's(like EJ Henderson), than the smaller faster ones. I missed parts of last weeks game, since it was on at the same time as the vikes game, so I was filpping back and forth. I didn't realize he played that good. Hopefully he can keep it up all year, but IMO, the DT's need to stay healthy for that to happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast