Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Like i said

  1. #11
    Del Rio Guest

    Like i said

    Ah if that wasn't your site then I apologize. Still go check that site and read what they are saying if you need a laugh.

    I read all your posts PhillyGirl, and I think the site she helps run is the one on the Fan2Fan deal here. She said the other one was garbage.

    Also she made a comment about hugh douglas upset he doesn't have the biggest Fro, one about us underestimating their run defense, one about the eagle fans Not being responsible for the Favre deal it was one person, and hating the cowboys with a passion.

    There is a comment on the Tuna's bra size, and the one about the Eagle forums.

    The rest is a bunch of posts telling us to read her posts, so to save you all the time I gave you the cliffs version. Click on her name and view all posts if you want, but I think I summed most of it up.

    *Edit*
    Just visited the Fan@Fan site, much better site. You guys should drop in.
    The fans seem cool enough to me, the same insights as the other site though. That if Vinny can pass on us then the "Messiah" will tear us a new one.

    There is no respect for our team as a unit, only fear of Moss. They assume they can run all over us too with thier under achieving RB's. And assume our D is crap. I hope we don't play zone. All in all it sounds like they will be surprised if they lose.

    But seriously I think that site is PhillyGirls and It does the fans more justice then the previous one

  2. #12
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Like i said

    [quote="vikingsalltheway"]Webmaster should ban these eagle fans coming here to talk smack but so far i only see one as phillygirl who is talking smack. quote][size=7px][/size]

    WTF might be a little boring with VIKING fans only, that kinda
    sounds like the little rich kid. "I'll take my ball and go play with myself"
    :study:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  3. #13
    Del Rio Guest

    Like i said

    No there is a difference between what he said and what you are implying.

    He is discussing the "Troll' fans that come here in an insulting fasion and are only here to cause grief.

    I'm sure he welcomes honest debate and discussion with any rival team, as long as they aren't here to cause problems.

    If he wanted to remove all opposing teams from the site then your statement might ring true.

    I may be presumptuous as to what his intentions were but that's what I took from it.

  4. #14
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Like i said

    I'm still tryin to figure out how the Giants racked up 170 rushing yards on the Eagles with a crappy online. If thats the defense the eagles have we will have a huge day on the ground. I think most of the eagle fans are one minded. They only think about themselves. As for me i'm very aware of the weapons the eagles have, They have a pretty good oline its a bit banged up though. They have a great RB in westbrook but i dont yet have much faith in there defense. If they come out and shut us down i will be very very surprised. The eagles fans dont think about people like Burelson, O. Smith, K. Cambell, and Robinson they are way underestamating our offense and they will find out first hand like the cowboys did.

    They may think we have the same defense as last yaers or the years before but its not its new and improved with two fisty CB's and fast LB's.

    I'm not even going to underestamate the eagles, i know they have many weapons and some very talented players on defense, but not only that but we are playing them at home where they perform the best it will be a very good contest. If we execute right we will win. It will come down to turnovers and the way we move the ball on offense (how eficent, we cant be stalling out on our 40). Our defense will do there thing.

  5. #15
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Like i said

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    I'm still tryin to figure out how the Giants racked up 170 rushing yards on the Eagles with a crappy online. If thats the defense the eagles have we will have a huge day on the ground. I think most of the eagle fans are one minded. They only think about themselves. As for me i'm very aware of the weapons the eagles have, They have a pretty good oline its a bit banged up though. They have a great RB in westbrook but i dont yet have much faith in there defense. If they come out and shut us down i will be very very surprised. The eagles fans dont think about people like Burelson, O. Smith, K. Cambell, and Robinson they are way underestamating our offense and they will find out first hand like the cowboys did.

    They may think we have the same defense as last yaers or the years before but its not its new and improved with two fisty CB's and fast LB's.

    I'm not even going to underestamate the eagles, i know they have many weapons and some very talented players on defense, but not only that but we are playing them at home where they perform the best it will be a very good contest. If we execute right we will win. It will come down to turnovers and the way we move the ball on offense (how eficent, we cant be stalling out on our 40). Our defense will do there thing.
    I've already posted about this. 72 of those yards were in the 4th quarter, 2 minutes left, Eagles up 31-10. Manning had come in...it was his first play. Eagles played pass (which is what you do when leading 31-10), rushed him and Barber ran for a 72 yard TD. The Giants didn't pick up 100 yards until then.

  6. #16
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Like i said

    Phillygirl, if they were playing him to pass, wouldn't the corners and safeties be playing back more. Did you guys blitz on the play with all the linebackers and a safety or what? Tiki Barber is not that elusive, and to me if the eagles were playing pass I would think the secondary would have tackled him. I'm just wondering.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #17
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    Like i said

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Phillygirl, if they were playing him to pass, wouldn't the corners and safeties be playing back more. Did you guys blitz on the play with all the linebackers and a safety or what? Tiki Barber is not that elusive, and to me if the eagles were playing pass I would think the secondary would have tackled him. I'm just wondering.
    They rushed Manning and Barber ran right through a huge hole created by that. When a team is down 31-10, they'll usually pass. Especially because it was Manning's first play.

    Regardless, it was garbage yardage. It didn't matter. They had been successful during the game keeping the yards down...when it mattered

  8. #18
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Like i said

    Oh!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #19
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Like i said

    "PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    I'm still tryin to figure out how the Giants racked up 170 rushing yards on the Eagles with a crappy online. If thats the defense the eagles have we will have a huge day on the ground. I think most of the eagle fans are one minded. They only think about themselves. As for me i'm very aware of the weapons the eagles have, They have a pretty good oline its a bit banged up though. They have a great RB in westbrook but i dont yet have much faith in there defense. If they come out and shut us down i will be very very surprised. The eagles fans dont think about people like Burelson, O. Smith, K. Cambell, and Robinson they are way underestamating our offense and they will find out first hand like the cowboys did.

    They may think we have the same defense as last yaers or the years before but its not its new and improved with two fisty CB's and fast LB's.

    I'm not even going to underestamate the eagles, i know they have many weapons and some very talented players on defense, but not only that but we are playing them at home where they perform the best it will be a very good contest. If we execute right we will win. It will come down to turnovers and the way we move the ball on offense (how eficent, we cant be stalling out on our 40). Our defense will do there thing.
    I've already posted about this. 72 of those yards were in the 4th quarter, 2 minutes left, Eagles up 31-10. Manning had come in...it was his first play. Eagles played pass (which is what you do when leading 31-10), rushed him and Barber ran for a 72 yard TD. The Giants didn't pick up 100 yards until then.
    Regardless of what happened what blitzes you were sending they still ran 170 yards on you guys. It doesnt matter what defense you called or what quarter it was in i garentee we will take that in the 4th quarter anyday. Just because it happened in the fourth quarter doesnt change shit. Thats like say moss only had 50 recieving yards because the 70 he got in the fouth quarter dont count, thats bs they still ran for 170 yards, if u give us gaping wholes we'll take them and make u pay.

  10. #20
    Nightgaunt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    169

    Like i said

    How long does it usually take for someone to get access for the messageboard?Reason i ask is a friend of mine signed up about 3 days ago and has yet to get access. No he hasnt been banned from here or any of that sorta crap, didnt even know the site existed till i sent him the link.

    Is it cause he is a Eagles fan? If thats why he's not getting access thats pretty lame.He ain't no PhillyGirl, he ain't gonna come here and talk out of his ass with no facts to back it up, at least i hope he wouldn't. But then again he is a Philly fan. :P Give the guy access already FFS, i wanna see him thrown to the wolves!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •