Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Like i said

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Like i said

Webmaster should ban these eagle fans coming here to talk smack but so far i only see one as phillygirl who is talking smack. Eagle trolls are the worst cheering when Irvin got a career ending injury, telling panther fans to dig up Fred Lane's body, making fun of Favre's father dying, making fun of Joe jurevicious baby dying and pelting jimmy johnson with snowballs or beating up opposing fans in their stadium. These guys are the worst and im going to the game.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Like i said

I agree, fans like that should be banned. I'll talk to a fan that shows respect to MY team on MY TEAM's site, but I no longer want to talk to PhillyGirl. She is only here to stir things up...very immature...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Like i said

It doesn't really matter im sure we wont here from her after monday night.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Like i said

Eagles fans on a whole, make Raiders fans look like civilized contributing members of society.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Like i said

"jackyl" wrote:
    Eagles fans on a whole, make Raiders fans look like civilized contributing members of society.
    I agree
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Like i said

I going to the game too, been to many Eagles games I love thier fans, not all of them are complete assholes, Vikingsalltheway i'm tailgating with a bunch of friends(Eagles fans) free food and beer your more then welcome to join us, PM if intrested.

Go VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Like i said

I know their not all assholes. I do believe in the common good in all people. I bet a lot of them are good people. A lot of them are pretty mean though. But to the nice one, keep cheering on your team, good fans are what make sports fun!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Like i said

http://www.dmac5.com/board/index.php?s=315ef1a64aca12d89302712225b632bd&showf orum=3

Here yah go, she claims to help run this Messageboard, no reason to not believe her. Dont seem to be a whole lot of fan support there. I threw myself to the wolves and have yet to comeback chewed on. Have not slandered or ridiculed there team, and there seem to be a few fans there with brains as a few will admit Culpepper>> Mcnabb.

Del Rio Guest

Like i said

I visited your link it made me laugh. PhillyGirl cries about people being ignorant here. Take a moment, register and go read some posts on that site.

Some people don't view Daunte as a threat and credit all his success and skills to Randy Moss.

Some people feel they use the Randy Ratio still. And that Randy is the only weapon that is a threat.

God I wish the Eagles felt like their fans did.

I'd look for a big game from one of our other recievers. Maybe Robinson will really step up.

Also no one gives our secondary any credit so I hope for some INT's unless Cotrell plays that god awful cusion.

We actually have a solid defensive back, but it's only one deep. Hell two of the hardest hitters in the game play for us. And 3 of our DB's were in the top 15 last year for INT's 2 of them in the top 5.

Now we have Winfield. I know we aren't great in this respect, but if they take it for granted they will get burned.

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

Like i said

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    http://www.dmac5.com/board/index.php?s=315ef1a64aca12d89302712225b632bd&showf orum=3

Here yah go, she claims to help run this Messageboard, no reason to not believe her. Dont seem to be a whole lot of fan support there. I threw myself to the wolves and have yet to comeback chewed on. Have not slandered or ridiculed there team, and there seem to be a few fans there with brains as a few will admit Culpepper>> Mcnabb.
    WHOA

THta is NOT my site. :x

And if any of you bothered to even read my posts, you'd shut up. Apparently, the few who have, agree with me....they don't just assume.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast