Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Is it like this...

...on this site every time we lose? I started posting before the Washington game last year so I haven't seen us after many losses on this site. But all I can see is "I told you so's" and negativity all around. This isn't the PP.O that I love! C'mon people, we're a football team. We have bad games and good ones too. I know the expectations were high, but that was for a reason: they should be! Nothing has changed....we still have the same talent we did, so our hopes should be equally as high the rest of the way. So stop with the "We want Moss back" bitching or the "We suck" attitude. Let the trolls try to bring us down, don't do it within our own ranks. I know you're pissed, so am I...but don't let it dash all of our hopes.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it like this...

Tell that to Culpepper then come back to me. He looked like he was going to cry the whole game.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I know exactly what you're saying. We don't need moss back, I don't like the told you so's and all of that bullshit either.

All we really need to do is get some real referees to call our games, calm down Daunte, and for Christ's sake just stop it with all of the penalties.

Tice better put these guys to work all week, discipline, discipline, and more discipline.

Our D looked pretty awesome though.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Our offense was just horrible. They will get better. I don't think we will be in top 10 for offense, but we will get better offensively. I mean could we really get any worse?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Good points.

But another forum that is going to erupt into the Moss debate?

**cringes**

Lets keep it sane.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Everyone relax....everyone is emotional gameday and then it usually simmers down for the week again.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

The so called "experts" on fox, cbs, espn ... yadda, yadda, yadda know nothing, i firmly believe this.

This loss is on the offensive line, CPep holding the ball too long (same as last year) and checking out of Tice/Looooney play calls at the line of scrimmage. It really sucked to watch (especially since I live in Tampa and we dont play them again for another 4 years !!! damn)

BUT, kicking game was good and the "D" looked really good. This is normal, as defense always rules the first 1-3 games of the regular season for the most of the NFL. It was a surprise to see from our offense, but in some ways expected with all the new people in there. Also, dont underestimate the importance of Birk being out, nobody cares about the center position until it breaks down and the line is a mess.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    Everyone relax....everyone is emotional gameday and then it usually simmers down for the week again.
    I have just simmered down... Thank god. It will probably hit me about tomorrow when I wake up that we lost to the Bucs. :roll:

The only reason I am mellow now is because of the Gay Pacqueers.

We all love our team, but we're trying to understand what happened. I don't hear one person saying, "Well, that's it, I'm not watching football the rest of the season." I think that most folks are trying to mention the positives also (which I have to say shows more fortitude than I have at this moment). I'm not one of those delusional fans (not implying anyone is here), I have full cognizance of what my team has done in the past and what they are capable of, both good and bad. Am I shocked by today. Not really. I'm never shocked when they lose...sad, yes, shocked, no.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    ...on this site every time we lose? I started posting before the Washington game last year so I haven't seen us after many losses on this site. But all I can see is "I told you so's" and negativity all around. This isn't the PP.O that I love! C'mon people, we're a football team. We have bad games and good ones too. I know the expectations were high, but that was for a reason: they should be! Nothing has changed....we still have the same talent we did, so our hopes should be equally as high the rest of the way. So stop with the "We want Moss back" bitching or the "We suck" attitude. Let the trolls try to bring us down, don't do it within our own ranks. I know you're pissed, so am I...but don't let it dash all of our hopes.
    My hopes aren't dashed ltrey! Finally someone who seems to share my thoughts.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast