Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Our new coach?

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Keep Tice and bring in a good offensive coordinator. Draft wisely and I think we'll be at the top of the heap next year.
    Don't forget Ted has to go as well
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Re: Our new coach?

I would like to see Mooch but I dont think Tice will go. We will bring an new OC.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lewis new HC for the Vikes?

I haven't made up my mind about Ted yet. Defense is playing great but I don't know if it's his doing or something else.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

stek is offline Rookie

Tice has proved he has something this season. I can just see him being the next dungy if we let him go.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Well.. two thoughts:

1.) Cotrell needs to lose some around the bealt, then I can bear him. Caus so far it's been his department that's been winning them for us, since the offense has been doing a little bit sub-par.

2.) I heard that Jim Hasslet is 99% not to return next year on account that he requested to leave this year but the owner said no (source= nfl total access.. not a speculatiing radio show or reporter looking for some fame) would he be considered for any position?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I like what Cottrell has done with the defense....everybody's dissing Cottrell but our defense is playing insane these days...now that these guys gelled, I wanna see what Ted can do next year with these guys playing together like they are now from the start of the season.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Well I hope Ziggy does not turn to NY for everything! Tice's problem is that his team was expected to perform well this season.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

if not tice, than i think Bill Belicheck would be a good move. only prolbem with him is the fact that he knows nothing about offensive. i dont think he has ever had a real quarterback, so he would have no idea what to do with one. we would need an amazing offensive coorindator as well if we got him.

Jim Hasslet. no thank you. he hasnt done much with the saints.
    We're bringing purple back.

Prophet Guest

"Potus2028" wrote:
    ...I heard that Jim Hasslet is 99% not to return next year on account that he requested to leave this year but the owner said no (source= nfl total access.. not a speculatiing radio show or reporter looking for some fame) would he be considered for any position?
    Jim Haslett is the only head coach in the NFL that is potentially stupider than Tice. I can't even imagine how horrible of a move that would be.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"audioghost" wrote:
    I like what Cottrell has done with the defense....everybody's dissing Cottrell but our defense is playing insane these days...now that these guys gelled, I wanna see what Ted can do next year with these guys playing together like they are now from the start of the season.....
    The D has improved a lot in recent games and are showing signs of gelling, just a pity they couldn't have done that more at the beginning of the season and taken some of the pressure off the offense. However they are doing the business now which is good and if they continue like it then Cottrell may be back next year.
    At the moment I'm just not sure if Tice will be back or not, if Zygi wants to keep him then its going to involve a contract extension. The problem there is that if we struggle again next year then fans are going to be pissed that we will then be stuck with him for a longer period. Don't get me wrong I like Tice but how long do we realistically give him before we say enough is enough ?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast