Thread: Lewis Kelly

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Lewis Kelly

It is great to see Lewis Kelly having a good camp, after all the termoil this guy has been through. From losing his wife and the injuries. He is a solid back up and could push for playing time. Probably will replace David Dixon after this season. Really like his attitude and toughness. We have one of if not the best OL in the league and have good depth. Should be great from years to come.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Lewis Kelly

I would have to agree with you, it is nice seeing all of his hard work paying off, and it is really too bad about the losses he has had to deal with too!!

Lewis Kelly I salute you :salute:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lewis Kelly

I read on Sportsline that he was probably the strongest guy on the team...

Lewis Kelly

Really? I guess I just figured it was Birk or McKinnie!! It's nice to have a strong backup guy!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lewis Kelly

Actually, McKinnie isn't that strong for his size. He maxed out at 365 on the bench press when he did the combines.

Lewis Kelly

Wow, I guess I just figured that he would be stronger than that! Oh well, as long as he plays his position well, that's all I care about!

howln4u is offline Rookie

Lewis Kelly

It is just great to keep a guy that knows the system and can play just about every spot. If he is that strong maybe it is time to put him in and pull Dixon out for a couple plays to spell Dixon and see what he can add to our already #1 run game.