Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Lets try some optimism...

I don't expect Gus to light the world on fire (I'd be happy if he did, though). I do expect he'll be able to make a few more critical throws than T-Jack has been able to. And that is what we've been missing. Hopefully. T-Jack will gain much needed perspective while he sits, and when he returns (I think we all know he will return), we'll be back on track, he'll be ready. I HOPE!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I'm pretty negative right now. But it's not because the team sucks. They don't.
    It's because they are a team that is 0-2.
    When you are 0-2 every glaring weakness stands out like a sore thumb. And we fans at PP.O can point out every actual and apparent weakness of the team we love. We know them too well sometimes.
    When you win, those same weaknesses are overlooked and sometimes forgotten.

If you want optomism, here's optomism.

The Vikings have the 4th best rushing offense and the 7th best rushing defense, against 2 pretty good teams.

Here's reality.

The Vikings have the 24th best passing offense and the 24th best passing defense, against 2 pretty good teams.

The surprise.

The vikings total defense is 20th best in the league.

The vikings total offense is 15th best in the league.

The question.

Was Tarvaris the problem?

I am optomistic that this team has the talent to get over the hump.

We shall see if there is much chance of that soon.

“What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"vikingfan28" wrote:
    yo check this out...this NFL blog says Frerotte and the Vikes will pick up the win tomorrow. www.the50-yardline.com

Show Posts
    Pages: [1]
    1 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Lets try some optimism... on: Today at 08:36:10 pm
    yo check this out...this NFL blog says Frerotte and the Vikes will pick up the win tomorrow. www.the50-yardline.com
    ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify
    2 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Winfield to Cover Smith on: Today at 08:34:38 pm
    Check this out...this NFL blog says Gus will lead the vikes to victory. www.the50-yardline.com
    3 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Gus? on: Today at 08:32:44 pm
    Check out this NFL blog...this guy thinks Frerotte will step in and lead the Vikes to victory over carolina. www.the50-yardline.com
    4 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: THE OFFICIAL TARVARIS JACKSON THREAD on: Today at 08:30:28 pm
    hey check out this NFL blog...this guy thinks frerotte will step in and lead the vikes to victory: www.the50-yardline.com

Quit spamming us with your damn blog. Post something here that makes sense or go away

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "vikingfan28" wrote:

Show Posts
    1 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Lets try some optimism... on: Today at 08:36:10 pm
    2 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Winfield to Cover Smith on: Today at 08:34:38 pm
    Check this out...this NFL blog says Gus will lead the vikes to victory. www.the50-yardline.com
    3 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: Gus? on: Today at 08:32:44 pm
    Check out this NFL blog...this guy thinks Frerotte will step in and lead the Vikes to victory over carolina. www.the50-yardline.com
    4 Vikings & Football Talk / Vikings Fan Forum / Re: THE OFFICIAL TARVARIS JACKSON THREAD on: Today at 08:30:28 pm
    hey check out this NFL blog...this guy thinks frerotte will step in and lead the vikes to victory: www.the50-yardline.com

Quit spamming us with your damn blog. Post something here that makes sense or go away
    Thanks UffDa.

Someone gots the ban hammer?
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Formo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "vikingfan28" wrote:

Show Posts

Thanks UffDa.

Someone gots the ban hammer?

Yo, Check this out, This guy thinks the Hammer will be around to lay the smack down on his candy ass.
    www.ultrakickshisass.org

wannawinone is offline Waterboy

Well I am hoping that He does well, I am of the prespective if TJ would learn how to step up in the pocket He will become a much better QB for it. I would hope that with the talent in the backfield, and with a core of decent recievers behind a good offense line GF would play decent QB, but I thought that with TJ. I do belive GF will be able to step up in to the pocket better, but who knows till He gets on the field. WE need to find a QB for the future, Sure hope we Draft a good one soon I would hate to keep getting older and one step closer.... and not have one superbowl to brag about. Geezzz I am tired of my Giant friends yaking at me. Hail to the Vikings.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234