Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    SageVike is offline Starter

Lets BE Thankfull For Troy Williamson

Today on NFL Live i was watching an they were talking about Mike Williams. An it was obivous in the 2005 Draft if we diddnt select Troy Williamson we where going to select Mike Williams. So Far there Both Bust. But Mike is a bigger slower bust with an attitude so im thankful for Troy Williamson. An we shall put belief into him

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Lets BE Thankfull For Troy Williamson

Well said, let's just all agree not to discuss any of the other guys that we could have taken.

"SageVike" wrote:
    Today on NFL Live i was watching an they were talking about Mike Williams. An it was obivous in the 2005 Draft if we diddnt select Troy Williamson we where going to select Mike Williams. So Far there Both Bust. But Mike is a bigger slower bust with an attitude so im thankful for Troy Williamson. An we shall put belief into him
    Dude....You really need to type out your post on a blank page in WORD....use the spell check and grammar feature....then cut and paste the finished paragraph in your post.

That being said.....your analogy is like picking between two turds....just because one sticks to your finger if you touch it...doesn't mean the other is still not a piece of $hit!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    Dude....You really need to type out your post on a blank page in WORD....use the spell check and grammar feature....then cut and paste the finished paragraph in your post.

That being said.....your analogy is like picking between two turds....just because one sticks to your finger if you touch it...doesn't mean the other is still not a piece of $hit!
    Right, but at least one of them isn't sticking to your finger!

VikeFanMan Lay off no one else is having a problem. Geez why is there allways people who like to point out something wrong all the time. If you cant read it or you dont like it dont post in the thread.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:

Hahahaha, love it!

I've never heard that one before.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"SageVike" wrote:
    VikeFanMan Lay off no one else is having a problem. Geez why is there allways people who like to point out something wrong all the time. If you cant read it or you dont like it dont post in the thread.
    If you start a stupid thread, you get stupid responses.

An if we are talking in turd terms. I would rather have the quick an easy turd which is Troy Williamson, Than the slow,hard,long turd which is Mike Williams

Quote from: SageVike on Today at 11:21:05 am

How is this thread stupid. People has been giving Troy alot of heat an i was just saying look at the other option. He is worst so be happy for Troy Williamson an 3 times a charm

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    There have been much stupider threads started here.
    There is still an active one about taking a dump floating around, so I think we can extend a little leeway here.

Besides, I am glad that we picked TWill over Mike Williams.
    At least TWill still has a grain of potential, and could turn out OK.
    I don't think Mike Williams will ever live up to his potential.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast