Let's talk about the defense!

Our defense was very disappointing today! We pressured Favre like once or twice and our defense haven't sacked Favre! At least we got a fumble which is a good thing I guess, I hope our defense does better against the Lions next week and I hope our defense plays their best terrorizing Favre with inceptions and sacks at the Dome!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

There play in the 4th should be what they need every 1/4. Some disapointing moments...I'll give some emotion on this game also, but all the more reason to step up, like in the 4th. Some of the efforts are just so close to making the play, and others

scorptile is offline Starter

i think both defenses played bad int he 4th quarter..the packers defense played decent in the first half but bad in teh second half and the vikings defense played a little better second half then the first...but both needs lots of work....everyone before last monday nights game was putting down how bad the colts defense was and not only did they keep the vikings to under 300 yards but this week kept the texans to only 302 yards...so in other words if there are players on the packers or vikings that are very young they need to step up and someone on either defense needs to take the initative and become the leader...just ask bob sanders of the colts..
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Our defense, if you can call it that, is horrible.
    Brian Williams stinks. Period. Our linebackers are constantly out of position.
    We need to concentrate this offseason on free agent corners and linebackers. We must improve these area's or we will be in the same boat next year.

Here's to hoping Tice is gone next year.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

scorptile is offline Starter

tice only has a three year deal correct?? so i think he will be...i think the problem isnt really the way he has the defense i think it is that the whole team is based off of randy moss...they have it in their heads for some odd reason that (at the beginning of each game) if they dont have moss they cant win so has no enthusiasm and is pretty much getting outscored and outplayed in the first half...then in the second half they come alive and start to play...this has been evident the last two games...then they realize they can play without moss and starts to play...in other what i am talkin about is this...moss is hurting this team in general on defense and offense...plus the defense needs leadership as well... 8)
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.