Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    "WINchester" wrote:
    You think now that the New York Jets released Justin Miller it would be a good idea for the Vikes to sign him to be our kick returner?

    he hasnt played much at all this year but he is only 23-24 years old and he made the pro bowl once, and our special teams suck!

    He was amazing at returning kicks in the 2005 and 2006 seasons but then he got his job taken from him by Leon Washington who i think is the best KR in the league

    I dont really see it happening because he was arrested before for assaulting a
    woman at a nightclub, which does not sound cool at all but he actually swung at a male, but instead hit a woman because the man dodged his blow (lol i thought that kind of stuff only
    happens in movies)

    but we really need a kick returner
    Have you ever heard of a guy named Devin Hester?

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    "HEY" wrote:
    "WINchester" wrote:
    You think now that the New York Jets released Justin Miller it would be a good idea for the Vikes to sign him to be our kick returner?

    he hasnt played much at all this year but he is only 23-24 years old and he made the pro bowl once, and our special teams suck!

    He was amazing at returning kicks in the 2005 and 2006 seasons but then he got his job taken from him by Leon Washington who i think is the best KR in the league

    I dont really see it happening because he was arrested before for assaulting a
    woman at a nightclub, which does not sound cool at all but he actually swung at a male, but instead hit a woman because the man dodged his blow (lol i thought that kind of stuff only
    happens in movies)

    but we really need a kick returner
    Have you ever heard of a guy named Devin Hester?

    He really hasn't done much this year

    I think maybe he meant this year he is the best?

    Idk if people are finding a way to stop hester.. But he hasn't got going

  3. #13
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    "V4L" wrote:
    What makes u think he is explosive at all? I don't see it

    I see explosive as Dante hall in his prime...Cribbs.. Hester.. Justin Miller

    Hicks is not explosive at all IMO
    I would go as far to say that he is not explosive at all.
    I think Hicks has a pretty good cutback ability, and like I said, he has quick first steps. However, he definitely lacks that second gear. I'll definitely take Justin Miller over him in an heartbeat.

  4. #14
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    Some clips of Justin Miller:
    [youtube=425,350]s4N7nPq8N3o[/youtube]

  5. #15
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    Gimme back Dovonte


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    This move would make sense, don't know if it would happen.

    A. He plays CB which is a need
    B. He plays special teams(See A)

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    Anyone pause to consider our return yards are for squat because of poor special teams play with respect to blocking vice the guy actually returning the ball?
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Anyone pause to consider our return yards are for squat because of poor special teams play with respect to blocking vice the guy actually returning the ball?

    :
    Or how about the fact that Hicks seems to thinmk he can steamroll people over as he constantly runs right into the middle of the punt covereage.

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Anyone pause to consider our return yards are for squat because of poor special teams play with respect to blocking vice the guy actually returning the ball?

    :
    Or how about the fact that Hicks seems to thinmk he can steamroll people over as he constantly runs right into the middle of the punt covereage.
    Or how about the fact that the other teams gunners force him to the middle so he just goes for positive yardage like any good PR is taught how to do.
    :-*
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Lets sign CB Justin Miller

    They don't do that as much as you think Marr

    Re watch the game you can see tons of room for Hicks a couple times


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bigfoot's Real! Lets sign him!
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. Vikes Draft Party PSA for Miller
    By supervman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:41 PM
  4. A truly sad weekend...the retirement of Reggie Miller
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 05:42 PM
  5. Junior Seau? Jim Miller?
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •