Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Lets be Realistic

Not to rain on anybodys parade or anything but we beat the Lions!!!! The freaking Lions. I am so disapointed in the media and most fans after we beat Green Bay who is also garbage and now the Lions and the whole boat party issue is not a big deal anymore or the fact our team still is the same team they were all season I am sorry but it had to be said. Dont get me wrong I am a huge Vikes fan, have been since as long as I can remember. Tice is still a Moron, who does not deserve to be a head coach in the NFL, and our offensive line cant pick up a block lately if their lives depended on it. The fact is this team needs to be held accountable for there on and off-feild actions. They need to start acting like adults and not common street thugs. Whether they like it or not or whether they asked for it or not they are roll models for kids and everybody else who looks up to themPlease as true Vikings fans dont forget about the fact this team has issues.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Lets be Realistic

On the other hand, win is a win no matter what.

-Me

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

I think most of us realize that here at PPO but there has been very little positives at all this season and we need to take what few we have and try and build on it. There's no sense in sitting around and complaining about the losses and the love boat incident. We have to be able to move on and try to salvage the season

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Hooversham is offline Starter

We have yet to prove that we can beat anyone with a lick of talent yet this year. Unless we can prove that we can win a game against a quality opponent, I'm not all that excited. If we could pull out a win against New York on the road, I would be more optimistic.

But that being said, being at this game was great. And the crowd's ovation for Brad Johnson was really nice to see. And Uncle Burnsie's ring of fire was great too.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    Not to rain on anybodys parade or anything but we beat the Lions!!!! The freaking Lions. I am so disapointed in the media and most fans after we beat Green Bay who is also garbage and now the Lions and the whole boat party issue is not a big deal anymore or the fact our team still is the same team they were all season I am sorry but it had to be said. Dont get me wrong I am a huge Vikes fan, have been since as long as I can remember. Tice is still a silly guy, who does not deserve to be a head coach in the NFL, and our offensive line cant pick up a block lately if their lives depended on it. The fact is this team needs to be held accountable for there on and off-feild actions. They need to start acting like adults and not common street thugs. Whether they like it or not or whether they asked for it or not they are roll models for kids and everybody else who looks up to themPlease as true Vikings fans dont forget about the fact this team has issues.

"YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK"

This was a GREAT game and I am PROUD of the way they played. For the most part Minnesota ususally plays well at home. The real test will be the Giants but I love the fact we got this win going into Giants game. This team will win the divison and 'D' will show up BIG TIME this Sunday.

"MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

yes it was Hooversham I was at the game as well. I was really surprised at how few of the fans really cared or even cheered for burnsy...maybe it was being in section 228 but no one up there seems to give rip :???:

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

We're 1-0 with a new starting QB.

Undefeated!!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Thats cool guys I agree a win is a win but we really need to remember not to forget about the other issues facing the team this team needs someone to lead them. I just hope in the offseason they do what needs to be done to make this happen.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

what exactly are you saying FavreEater?

the fans do have something to look forward to--the next game. our offense has changed for the good for at least this win. our oline finally did a decent job. the love boat thing will be dealt with in due time. right now let's just enjoy the season. we beat the lions who beat 3 teams themselves. the pack sucks but they played us hard like they always do. tice is an idiot and hopes are he gets canned after this season- along with cotrell.

we are only 2 games from first in our division. set our sites on the bears. we are 1/2 through our games and i don't believe the bears will keep winning like they are. question is...can we keep winning?

note: philly is only 4-4 this season (not because T.O. is done). that team should be just as good as last year, but they are not.

i know we haven't beat a team with a winning record yet, but look at us...we don't have a winning record.

PA

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Was this about beating the Lions or about everything but that? I am confused as to the direction of your post.

I guess we could've lost to the Lions?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast