Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Considering there are more busts than playoff champions, that makes sense.

Picking potential losers is a lot easier than picking winners.
    +1
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Aaron Rodgers 9 3/8"

Colin Kaepernick 9 1/8'

Michael Vick 8 1/2"

But then again Culpepper's hands are the same size as RGIII's and its not like anybody around here wanted him or even bring up the missed opportunity to pick Kaepernick
    I'm 6-4, 230. Hand size is 9.25" and I can still throw the hell out of it. Even when it's cold. And I'm 53. Ted will be fine.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    I LOVED Manziel's fire, his edge, his competitive nature. It was contagious!!

But Teddy Bridgewater is just plain "good people" (I hate that turn of phrase, but it works well here). He is a great kid, respectful as hell, and has his priorities firmly in place. That I agree with his priorities makes him all the more attractive.

I do not think he will be a bust; but we all want a solid bordering on elite QB, and the jury is out on that. But then, who's isn't? If both Teddy and Manziel are both lighting it up, I will not look back... even if we just get a journeyman's result from him, as long as Zimmer's defense improves as much as most of us think it will, I really don't care.

I want for us not to have to worry about the QB position for a few years, and would LOVE to have an elite QB filling the post... but I'll be satisfied with someone competent. I'll only need a little cheese with my whine if that is the case. =)
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Most QB fumbles happen because the QB isn't aware that the rusher is about to swat it out of his hands. Bigger hands help of course but I wouldn't just expect him to all of a sudden become a fumbling machine in the pros. If he keeps up the TD to Int ratio anything close to the way he did at Louisville, I'll accept a few fumbles more than average, if that even happens.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678