Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Let's hear it for the new O!

PAvikesfan: Thanks for the game update. I live in St. Louis and with the Vikings losing, the only time I can watch a Vikings game is if they are on Monday Night or the Rams play them. Our local TV sports won't show Vike highlights and the paper gives the AP recap which is three sentences long.

In today's NFL, the backup QB is very important because most likely he will be playing some of the season. I agree, Johnson is a good backup to have.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

BJ = best backup in the league? of those that are getting a change to play because of unfourtionit events, i would have to say yes.
    We're bringing purple back.

aceclown is offline Coach

"gregair13" wrote:
    BJ = best backup in the league? of those that are getting a change to play because of unfourtionit events, i would have to say yes.
    BJ= .... something else

Chuch.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Check this out, looks kinda cool.

http://www.modells.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2017194&cp=715322.716563.71671 9.716721&parentPage=family
    IMO I hate those alternative black or yellow jerseys. Our home color is purple & has always been purple.

Why would anyone want to wear a jersey that doesent "represent" our own traditional colors?
    The black isn't so bad. I just hope they don't get ridiculous and put out Viking jerseys in various colors like they do with those Yankee caps.. green.. red.. even in purple and gold. I thought it was a Vikings hat at first, but it was indeed a Yankee cap some guy was wearing.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

You know what I hate? The women's jerseys in the pastel colors like pink and light blue. Why the heck would I want to wear a pink Vikings jersey? It is so insulting!

Speaking of which....I have a question to ask you guys. Is it still ok for me to wear my Culpepper jersey or no?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

The 'O' was GREAT! Brad Johnson looked like the Vetern QB we needed. He will be fine. I really was impressed a bit with the run game. I think if we could get this NY Giant curse off our back we are going to hit the next gear. The only thing we need is the Bears to start dropping some games. Which I think will happen with how their schedule looks.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Prophet Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Speaking of which....I have a question to ask you guys. Is it still ok for me to wear my Culpepper jersey or no?
    Of course! Especially if that is the only thing you are wearing. The boys like that and use it as an incentive to play tough.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    You know what I hate? The women's jerseys in the pastel colors like pink and light blue. Why the heck would I want to wear a pink Vikings jersey? It is so insulting!

No....
    ...... :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456