Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Let's get Smoot next year!

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Winfield and Smoot, drop Russell and move B-Will to safety.

Yes.
    It cracks me up how once someone says to move brian williams to safety, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. I think he has plenty of speed to stay at corner he just needs to work on his technique with a coach that know's his ass from a hole in the ground.......hence the Dewayne Washington trade, who now is a really good defender in pitt.
    The fact that Dewayne Washington is in Jax (so astutely pointed out by Vikings Fan At MSU) only shows us that the above poster should take a bit of his own advice (in bold above). :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikings Fan At MSU is offline Training Camp

bleedpurple look what you just said al harris isnt a top 5 corner cause i can think of atleast two other corners better then him namely Maclister in Baltimore Barber in Tampa Bay why because they are both going to the pro bowl and better stats. now i know Smoot isnt going but Rolle has been injured for more then 25% of the season and has had better stats then Rolle the last few years. Al Harris is not that good period he gets beat way too much....if you honestly think that hes a top 5 corner does he cut the field in half NO...gives up too many big plays. Lito is alright but hes only doing well cause he plays on a good defense i believe he basically has he same stats as smoot but 2 more interceptions. I cant believe you said Rolle was a top 5 Corner.....i would take Tory James over Rolle..yea i know you prolly dont know who that is but hes a corner for the Bengals and hes going to the pro bowl. Rolles stats suck the past few years. Clearly Rolle has downgraded in value. Although he had 6 ints last year.

RandyMoss8404 Harris didnt shut down Randy i dont believe randy had a TD......Andre Johnson had over 100 yards recieving and Harrison had a TD too......shutting some one out isnt that you might want to check what shutting down some means..............Smoot is still a top 5 corner maybe top 7 or 8 i could have been a little off.
    Make Derrick Johnson the 7th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikings Fan At MSU" wrote:
    bleedpurple look what you just said al harris isnt a top 5 corner cause i can think of atleast two other corners better then him namely Maclister in Baltimore Barber in Tampa Bay why because they are both going to the pro bowl and better stats. now i know Smoot isnt going but Rolle has been injured for more then 25% of the season and has had better stats then Rolle the last few years. Al Harris is not that good period he gets beat way too much....if you honestly think that hes a top 5 corner does he cut the field in half NO...gives up too many big plays. Lito is alright but hes only doing well cause he plays on a good defense i believe he basically has he same stats as smoot but 2 more interceptions. I cant believe you said Rolle was a top 5 Corner.....i would take Tory James over Rolle..yea i know you prolly dont know who that is but hes a corner for the Bengals and hes going to the pro bowl. Rolles stats suck the past few years. Clearly Rolle has downgraded in value. Although he had 6 ints last year.

RandyMoss8404 Harris didnt shut down Randy i dont believe randy had a TD......Andre Johnson had over 100 yards recieving and Harrison had a TD too......shutting some one out isnt that you might want to check what shutting down some means..............Smoot is still a top 5 corner maybe top 7 or 8 i could have been a little off.
    Andre Johnson is the ONLY receiver who had over 100 yards. Moss had 2 Catches for 30 yards, one of which happened to be a touchdown. Check the score - I believe the cheeseheads won.

When Moss is held under 60 yards, he has been shut down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Tory James is going to the pro bowl? We had a shot at him a couple years ago when we signed denard walker. Darnet, he would have been nice to have.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234