Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Deronn is offline Starter

Let's face it. What would happen if we didn't suck??

What the heck would everyone complain about?

I know it's the offseason and not much to talk about, but it seems like every other thread projects doom and gloom. Not just this year, but every year.

Come on everybody, I know Minnesota fans are historically known for being pessemistic, but ya gotta have a little faith and hope left. The glass isn't always half empty (insert any other cheesy saying here)

Anything can happen, right? Well, almost anything. We all knew the Lions would suck, but who thought the Saints would end up going as far as they did? How about how good the Panthers were supposed to be? Instead of worring about what might happen, lets all just try and concentrate on the facts and how things play out.

The sun's starting to shine, the snow and ice are melting away here in the frozen north. Get outside and get over your cabin fever before someone does something stupid!

Ok, sorry about that. I was just overcome by a wave of stability and logic, it won't happen again. I fully expect no one (including myself) to follow this advise. Much too drastic.

Please, return to whatever you were doing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Let's face it. What would happen if we didn't suck??

Well, there is a walk-in freezer full of crow to be served up and the chicken littles will disappear.
    There are some, you will see who they are, that do not show up after wins, only losses.
    It's the pp.o way.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"The sun'll come out...tomorrow....you can bet your bottom dollar...tomorrow....

TOMORROW, TOMORROW...I LOVE YOUR TOMORROW...you're always a day away!" - Deronn

LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Prophet" wrote:
    Well, there is a walk-in freezer full of crow to be served up and the chicken littles will disappear.
    There are some, you will see who they are, that do not show up after wins, only losses.
    It's the pp.o way.
    I know, I know. Been here long enough to know that. Just kinda sick of the panic button mentality.

Hmmm... What we really need is an EASY BUTTON!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "The sun'll come out...tomorrow....you can bet your bottom dollar...tomorrow....

LOL!
    That's right Cajun, just call me Annie!

Do you think we could sing it to a Zydeco rythm?? I've got a little bit of French Canadian blood in me too!

"Deronn" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

LOL!

Do you think we could sing it to a Zydeco rythm?? I've got a little bit of French Canadian blood in me too!
    OK...Annie!

Not Zydeco though...Cajun rhythms...there IS a difference for the uninitiated!

Where in Canada?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Deronn" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

LOL!

OK...Annie!

Where in Canada?
    Not sure. Grandma was cajun but moved here when she was young. I thought Cajun rythms were Zydeco! Guess I'm just an honorary member then, huh? lol

"Deronn" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Deronn" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

LOL!

OK...Annie!

Where in Canada?
    Not sure. Grandma was cajun but moved here when she was young. I thought Cajun rythms were Zydeco! Guess I'm just an honorary member then, huh? lol

Where did she move from...and where to?

"Deronn" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It's the pp.o way.
    I know, I know. Been here long enough to know that. Just kinda sick of the panic button mentality.

Hmmm... What we really need is an EASY BUTTON!

like this?
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Geesh, I think most people need to chill out on Vikes Hatred...I remember 98 when all said we wheren't going anywhere with Cunningham...and we all remember that great season...and i forgot...the umm...miss...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast