Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Letdown for Vikes at home?

I know the responses I am going to get already, but my question is this...

Do you see the tailspin for the Vikings that I see? Here's my reasons...

You lost to the BEARS! And yes, the Packers lost to the BEARS and it sent them into an 0-4 tailspin. They have recovered. Will the Vikings faster?

Memories of last year HAVE to be in the minds of the players. HOw can ANYONE say its not. The players are human, they remember, not to mention the media bashing them about it all the time.

I see the Vikes finishing out 1-3, just making the playoffs.

Call me crazy. My Packers arent much better. A loss to 10-1 Philly and a loss to 4-7 Chicago is NOT the same.

The Packers have looked consistent and dominating outside of the debacle in Philly. The Vikings have looked scattered, inconsistent, and downright bad at times. They very very easily could have lost their last 3 games.

I see a win over Washington the last week of the season. Thats it. Say what you want about the Packers, they looked horrible last week. The Vikings looked worse.
    3 Straight Division Champs

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Letdown for Vikes at home?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

You lost to the BEARS! And yes, the Packers lost to the BEARS and it sent them into an 0-4 tailspin. They have recovered. Will the Vikings faster?

Memories of last year HAVE to be in the minds of the players. HOw can ANYONE say its not. The players are human, they remember, not to mention the media bashing them about it all the time.

Call me crazy. My Packers arent much better. A loss to 10-1 Philly and a loss to 4-7 Chicago is NOT the same.

The Packers have looked consistent and dominating outside of the debacle in Philly. The Vikings have looked scattered, inconsistent, and downright bad at times. They very very easily could have lost their last 3 games.

I see a win over Washington the last week of the season. Thats it. Say what you want about the Packers, they looked horrible last week. The Vikings looked worse.

I don't know how many people would say we looked worse than the pack did last week. How is that even possible??

As for a slide, ask me after this game. If we lose to seattle, we r in trouble. Maybe it would help red realize tice needs to go.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Letdown for Vikes at home?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

LMAO! Who did they dominate? The rams, lol.

Well, the Vikes have lost 19 of 20 games outside... good thing they are in the dome...

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Well, the Vikes have lost 19 of 20 games outside... good thing they are in the dome...
    I for one am very glad that the Vikes are in a dome this week!

You know what, I hate to admit it, but you just may be right. What's happening right now looks pretty familiar to what happened last year........now I've got "Will it be a repeat of last year?" in the back of my mind.

If the Vikes win this week though, I think I can kiss the worries of repeating last year goodbye. If they don't win this week, we're in trouble.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Also, I wouldn't say the Packers dominated anyone but the Rams. And, I also think the Vikes performed better than the Packers last week.......the Packers just got manhandled by the Eagles, at least the Vikes were in the game the whole time. Yes, it was the Bears, but the Pack just got completly manhandled.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

DOMINATE?????????? LOL!!!!! DOMINATE!????? maybe you should look at your own team before you bash ours! truth being told NOBODY has scored more than forty on the vikes. pack 3 times. we have not lost to anyone by more than two td's(which you can say is a domination) and the pack has 3 such losses. and more of that, THE PACK LOST TO the bears by one more point than the vikes did. stick that in yor cheesewheel and smoke it!!!

look at the last 7 games... recent games... come on now

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Yeah, good thing!

Guess it didnt matter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast