Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ZDoy379 is offline Starter

Re: Let it rain …

if we dont re-sign him i will be pissed. we have a sick o-line and we need him to be a part of it for awhile.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:
    Better than pics, you can go to KFAN's training camp guide and see the hit on video. I posted the link a couple of days ago. I always check that place because I don't have any other Vikings video down here.

-DD
    i couldnt find the hit.. i saw the 3 1/2 minute video or how ever long it was of the running drills and such.. but thats all i really got

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:
    Better than pics, you can go to KFAN's training camp guide and see the hit on video. I posted the link a couple of days ago. I always check that place because I don't have any other Vikings video down here.

-DD
    i couldnt find the hit.. i saw the 3 1/2 minute video or how ever long it was of the running drills and such.. but thats all i really got
    I don't think they posted the hits on the site, but if you get Fox Sports North they have a nightly Vikings show from training camp on at 6 pm. They show footage and talk to players.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:

-DD
    Ditto. Kept expecting to see Mewelde go flying through the screen.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ZDoy379" wrote:
    if we dont re-sign him i will be pissed. we have a sick o-line and we need him to be a part of it for awhile.
    I could see him wanting out. I'm not saying that this will happen, but it's a possibility.

- He is not happy that Hutch is the highest paid lineman.
    - He were really good friends with Pep, and might blame the organisation for not keeping him

Speculation I know, I'm just saying don't be surprised if it'll be difficult keeping him onboard.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Prophet Guest

Good to see Tank tankin'.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"Physically he really looks good, he really looks the part," said Childress. "I saw him show up a couple times today. And that's a physical presence, that's a big man running downhill at the football. He's got his mind right, physically, medically he's in good shape."

That got me excited.I feel that Nappo will succeed in the right system.I think hes gonna make a solid push for starting MLB.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

:grin: It is only rain. What? R U made out of sugar or something? Thanks for the updates. I need to get out there and check out a few practices.

Prophet Guest

A dry workout
    Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 by Kevin Seifert

Evidently Brad Childress thought his players had done enough hitting in the morning practice. Instead of having the Vikings back in pads, as had been scheduled, the team went through the afternoon session in shorts and shells.

Receiver Dez White did not take part in the later practice and had a wrap on his right knee. Safety Dwight Smith also left the field area with one of the team doctors. It was not immediately clear what was wrong with either player.

In an unexpected move, Childress took the team off the two practice fields they normally use and into Blakeslee Stadium where the Minnesota State University, Mankato college team plays its home games. The last portion of drills were run in the stadium before a decent-sized crowd that was able to enjoy a practice without sitting in the rain.

That hadn’t been the case in the morning when everyone was soaked by the end.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i love childress lol

randomly just switches things up (see taking the team for bowling), good to see a coach that isnt constricted by his own schedual

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast