Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let Moss sit

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Let Moss sit

Moss has been so beat up this season I say keep him out of the Washington game.I feel this will help the Vikings as other players do step up when he is out. He will also have a much (in my opinion) needed week off to be able to play in the play-offs should the Vikings make them.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Let Moss sit

"dan3ski" wrote:
    should the Vikings make them.
    That's the killer..... you sit Moss, lose, and don't make the playoffs then what good did sitting Moss do? It only hurt. No upside to doing it if the Vikes don't get in.

Del Rio Guest

Let Moss sit

No way we sit Moss. I'm looking forward to watching him this week. We will get if he really does want to win or if he is just going through the motions. Games like this expose the insides for public viewing

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

Let Moss sit

The fucking stupidity of people who think they "know football" never ceases to astound me.

Sit Moss? Good idea. Sit Daunte too. And Kevin Williams. Why not? :roll:

A game we HAVE to win to get into the playoffs, and this genius wants to SIT our best player?

Let Moss sit

We dont have the luxury to sit players like some teams do. Keeping them in there is beneficial (unless they get hurt) because we can hopefully get into some type of flow and keep it going into the post season. I hope the players remember Arizona last year

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

BigK is offline Training Camp

Let Moss sit

what you have just said has made us all dumber. how about we just put all our starters on IR and just sign some cracks off the street.While were at it why don't we just put you in charge of our national defense, lord knows we could keep our country safe with people who have absolutely no experience and no idea how to use weapons at all. :thumbright:

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Let Moss sit

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Moss has been so beat up this season I say keep him out of the Washington game.I feel this will help the Vikings as other players do step up when he is out. He will also have a much (in my opinion) needed week off to be able to play in the play-offs should the Vikings make them.
    I say sit the whole team. The Jets are going to pound the RAMS into the ground. Let them do our bidding.

Just for the record I have been drinking and popping little blue pills. ops:

MEN WE STAY THE COURSE! :rr:

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Let Moss sit

It would sure be nice to be able to sit our players, if we were at least 13-2!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Let Moss sit

Bad idea to sit anybody unless we are up 50 with 2 minutes to go in the game! Even our D couldn't give up that lead. Or could they?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Let Moss sit

Little blue pills and your not sharing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast