Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Leslie Frazier hinted Wednesday that Hutchinson will contemplate retirement

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    That article almost sounds like Leslie is pushing Hutch that way, or at least planting the seed for thinking about retiring. It doesn't mention that Hutch has said anything about it.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    That article almost sounds like Leslie is pushing Hutch that way, or at least planting the seed for thinking about retiring. It doesn't mention that Hutch has said anything about it.
    It does doesn't it.

Hutch, Sauce, heard stuff about Ced getting in his doghouse. Maybe Leslie isn't the players coach alot of yutz fans thought he was.

Hate to say it, but Long for the days of the Chiller. Atleast we didn't hear this kindof crap and the play on the field didn't look this bad.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    It does doesn't it.

Hutch, Sauce, heard stuff about Ced getting in his doghouse. Maybe Leslie isn't the players coach alot of yutz fans thought he was.

Hate to say it, but Long for the days of the Chiller. Atleast we didn't hear this kindof crap and the play on the field didn't look this bad.
    Pining for the Chiller! Wow, you finally admit it!
    That helps explain why you were critical of this coaching staff before a single game was played this season.
    You were right about Musgrove and may be right about Leslie. I just don't understand how you wanted to give Childress more time but Frazier no time.
    Frazier may not be the 'players coach' as you say, but with the exception of one game, his players are still playing hard despite a crappy record.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Pining for the Chiller! Wow, you finally admit it!
    That helps explain why you were critical of this coaching staff before a single game was played this season.
    You were right about Musgrove and may be right about Leslie. I just don't understand how you wanted to give Childress more time but Frazier no time.
    Frazier may not be the 'players coach' as you say, but with the exception of one game, his players are still playing hard despite a crappy record.
    Finally admit nothing. I readily admit that I didn't like him the first year, wasn't to high on him the second, but he did come around the last 2 years except for the Noodle thing.

So in essence, I went after the Chiller the first year. Nothing much different from what I did this year.

Besides, Leslie has had more than one year IMHO. We've watch him under achieve as a D-coord the whole time he was here.

As to the players playing hard. I don't think that has much to do with the coach. I kindof like to believe they are pro's and do it because they get paid to. Truth be told, alot of them don't get most of what we think they do if they don't produce.

Trust me, JA doesn't get sacks cause they are fun and make me happy, he does them cause he gets $$$$ in his checking acount when they happen.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    He has had a great career, maybe HOF worthy, if he decides to retire good luck to him in the future.. If we are to release him i wonder if you couldnt pull a trade and get a late rounder from someone.. We need to stockpile some picks and hit on some guys for our secondary..

Maybe it will be hard finding someone to take his contract though..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    He is clearly declining and at his age he probably doesn't want to go through a rebuild.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Lmao on pining for Childress. Tice is the best coach of the last decade.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Finally admit nothing. I readily admit that I didn't like him the first year, wasn't to high on him the second, but he did come around the last 2 years except for the Noodle thing.

So in essence, I went after the Chiller the first year. Nothing much different from what I did this year.

Besides, Leslie has had more than one year IMHO. We've watch him under achieve as a D-coord the whole time he was here.

As to the players playing hard. I don't think that has much to do with the coach. I kindof like to believe they are pro's and do it because they get paid to. Truth be told, alot of them don't get most of what we think they do if they don't produce.

Trust me, JA doesn't get sacks cause they are fun and make me happy, he does them cause he gets $$$$ in his checking acount when they happen.
    While I agree with you on Frazier and Musgrove - I don't think either one has a clue - I COMPLETELY disagree about Chiller. He was just as sad at the HC position as Frazier. His job was saved by the arrival of AP...then it was saved again by the arrival of Favre. Nothing HE controlled worked as he claimed it would.

Worse, his ability to build a team was an illusion as well - evidenced by our current state of craptastic manning. This is the team CHILLER built.

And you want him back?!?!?!?!? Why? Going for 0-16?

Caine

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    I got love for Hutch, but he hasn't been "pro bowl" Hutch of old for last couple of years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast