Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Suggs

BlowuptheDome is offline Training Camp

Lee Suggs

Obviously the Vikes running game needs to improve. Michael Bennett isn't cutting it and Mewelde can't block. I hear Lee Suggs is available now that Droughns is starting. Vikes and Cleveland have already traded once this year why not another.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Lee Suggs

I'll take almost anyone right now besides bennett. whata bum, and to think i wasted 80 bucks on your jersey!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

I really don't think Lee Suggs is the answer, I would rather have Bennett and Moore then Suggs. Of course who knows.........

ya idk if hes the "answer" but right now bennett makes it seem like any other RB but him is better

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

Prophet Guest

I still think they can weather the storm with the existing RBs. Kleinsasser is back and can single-handedly blow open holes that were started by the o-line. They cannot back off from their game plan because of a mistake or two. I don't care if we have Priest Holmes as our starting RB, if he only gets a couple of touches he isn't going to do anything. This week our RBs had another combined 12 touches on the ground (Bennett 3, Moore 8, and Williams 1). No running back, regardless of how good they are, will consistently perform when they are rarely given the ball. With the coaching staff we have now it isn't too hard to see that if you stuff the run early in the game the team will be one-dimensional. The way it is right now, beating the Vikings is on par with me beating my three-year old son in Chess.

well see we came out running the ball like we knew we had to do, bennett fumbled it and they got the ball...now tice and them could have said get in there memo get outta there bennett...but they STUCK with bennett...cuz even the best backs fumble. Regaurdless if daunte saw a blitz or knew the play wasnt going to work...bennett fumbled again. no matter what hes gotta hold that ball. Right then and there I gave up on the guy. I dont wanna go out and try and find a "ok " running back right now and just waste more money....but next years draft or free agency....we need a big time RB without a doubt.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I say just bench bennett and let our young guys run the ball. I don't think we need to trade for another unproven guy. Maybe bennett straight up for Suggs, that's it.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Start Fiason if you have too. We need some new life and Fason is hungry to do well. He is got a wife and a kid to support.

Del Rio Guest

Get Tony Sutton from free agency.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Suggs is not that good. At least up here he is not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast