Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaf of 04?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Leaf of 04?

"eelpout72" wrote:
    I hope that whoever the packers pick is the biggest bust. Doesnt matter who. Hopefully they will trade up to get their player so that their "bust" is further exacerbated by more lost draft picks. I also hope that their "bust" is a QB so that we can slap oldman fav-rah around for a few more years. :lol:
    Come on...we already went through that with Jamal Reynolds. You think lightning will strike twice?? That's like the Vikings letting time run out on their draft choices more than once.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Leaf of 04?

very sly LosA... :bootyshake:

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "eelpout72" wrote:
    I hope that whoever the packers pick is the biggest bust. Doesnt matter who. Hopefully they will trade up to get their player so that their "bust" is further exacerbated by more lost draft picks. I also hope that their "bust" is a QB so that we can slap oldman fav-rah around for a few more years. :lol:
    Come on...we already went through that with Jamal Reynolds. You think lightning will strike twice?? That's like the Vikings letting time run out on their draft choices more than once.

eelpout72 is offline Starter

Leaf of 04?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "eelpout72" wrote:
    I never give up hope that there will be another Jamal Reynolds :lol:

BTW, didnt you know that the Vikings intentionally let time run out last year so they didnt have to pay as much for a 7th pick.? It's football smarts! :wink:

Ryno is offline Rookie

Leaf of 04?

I dont know who will be the biggest bust in this years draft, but I would put all $84.66 I have in my bank account that no matter what the Chargers do, it will be the wrong decision. If they trade the pick away, Manning will turn out to be better than his brother, and if they keep the pick, it will turn out to be the wrong choice down the road.

Leaf of 04?

rivers

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Leaf of 04?

I have been saying this for a long time and wil say it again, Rothlisberger is gonna be the next leaf, I just don't see that star quality. He is over rated. I think Rivers has a lot of talent and he will be a good NFL QB. Manning will be a great QB, probably not as good as Peyton, but who knows. The guy I think has favre like skills is JP Losman. I think he could be a big steal in the 2nd round. I hear that Green Bay wants him, I hope they don't get him, or that I am wrong about him if they do.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Leaf of 04?

i think manning will be the biggest bust. just a feeling i really think rivers will be the best qb in this draft. idk much about how rothelisberger will come out. does anyone think navarre could go the same way as brady?
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Leaf of 04?

I agree with Ryno. Doesn't it seem like there are some teams (SD, Bengals, Arizona) that no matter who they pick in the top 5 it ends up being a waste. On the up side their draft personnel would be fun to play roulette with in Vegas. Just remember if they bet red, then bet black!!
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12