Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaf of 04?

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Leaf of 04?

hey guys just wanted to see who you guys think will be this year's major bust ... i'm leaning towards miami of ohio's ben roethlisberger [and i hope he is if oakland selects him] ... he doesn't have that great of arm strength and can't pick out a zone defense ... i was also leaning towards ohio state's will smith, simply because i attend a good number of SC games and have seen udeze in real life ... the guy can flat out PLAY

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Leaf of 04?

I think rivers will be the biggest bust. I just dont like his form when he throws the ball.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Leaf of 04?

I'm leaning toward Eli Manning... they can't all be THAT good can they? I hope I'm wrong... he seems like a good kid. How much talent can be in 1 family though???

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Leaf of 04?

very true indeed ... i wonder if eli manning would be as hyped as he is if peyton or archie never existed ... plus looking at the current players with family, there seems to be one gem and the other is a second or third tier player [matt and tim hasselbeck, champ and boss bailey, etc...]

on a sidenote, if eli gets drafted by san diego, should he start right away? if so, that makes the san diego // indianapolis game a little more intriguing, hmm? 8-[

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Leaf of 04?

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    very true indeed ... i wonder if eli manning would be as hyped as he is if peyton or archie never existed ... plus looking at the current players with family, there seems to be one gem and the other is a second or third tier player [matt and tim hasselbeck, champ and boss bailey, etc...]

on a sidenote, if eli gets drafted by san diego, should he start right away? if so, that makes the san diego // indianapolis game a little more intriguing, hmm? 8-[
    I think Eli is better than his bro Peyton.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Leaf of 04?

on what basis do you make that statement? Do you have an arguement to back it up?

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Leaf of 04?

Or maybe Eli is just as good is what i should have said. Any quarterback can be great and choke in big games. I mean look at what we did to Trent Green, Matt Hasslebeck, Jeff Garcia and Brett Favre last year. This year we face Quincy Carter, Brett Favre, Donovan Mcnabb, Peyton Manning, Steve Mcnair and Hasselbeck again. It should be interesting to see how much we rise to the challenge and i know we will.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Leaf of 04?

Eli Manning........I just feel that since he's the 3rd Manning, that he'll be a bust (I don't think you can have that many succesful QB's in a family).

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

eelpout72 is offline Starter

Leaf of 04?

I hope that whoever the packers pick is the biggest bust. Doesnt matter who. Hopefully they will trade up to get their player so that their "bust" is further exacerbated by more lost draft picks. I also hope that their "bust" is a QB so that we can slap oldman fav-rah around for a few more years. :lol:

Leaf of 04?

"DoyleRulz84" wrote:
    I think rivers will be the biggest bust. I just dont like his form when he throws the ball.
    River's form isn't going to hold him back. He is the best quarterback in the draft. Rothlesberger is a potential star, but has a lot to learn first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast