Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LB corp

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

LB corp

"Mossville" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Having had a partially torn miniscus, I can say that his knee will, unless he is the recipient of a miracle, never be the same again.
    your joking right? Ive had a torn miniscus and had it scoped and ive had no problems since. Maybe you are just a pussy. EJ will be fine. if i recall, John Randle once torn cartledge in his knee, got it scoped and still played the next week. Its not like ruptering your ACL which you prolly wont be the same from
    I didn't say he wouldn't be able to play, I said it would never be the SAME again. And pussies don't letter in basketball, football, and track, take the aforementioned two teams down state, and run a 4.3 - in to the wind - 40 at the age of 15 (that was 3 years ago). Perhaps you should have a lukewarm glass of shut up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

LB corp

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Didn't Trotter play OLB in Philly?
    Hmmm...hadn't thought of that. If that's true, it could explain his disappointing play in washington. Maybe if he were moved back to his old position he would do well...
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123