Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LB corp

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

LB corp

trotter has been released
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

LB corp

Let's go get him, if the price is right that is!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LB corp

Trotter would be a great pickup, 113 tackles last year with a below average D Line in front of him and one of the premier linebackers next to him is pretty good. If he could play weak side he'd probably start ahead of Thomas, or would play in the middle if we did a 3-4.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

LB corp

"josdin00" wrote:
    "eelpout72" wrote:
    why hasnt Gildon or Trotter been released already so that we can pick them up? It almost June 2nd. ok, so i guess that im being a bit impatient. Since the draft, i havent been getting my Vikings "fix" and am getting bored...
    Players have to be on the roster on June first in order for teams to disperse the salary cap hit for a player they release. Sometimes teams will announce who is going to be cut, but it never officially happes until June 2nd. This is according to John Clayton, on ESPN radio. In other words, all the fun starts today.
    Okay, a quick correction. Players had to be on the roster as of 4:00 P.M. EST on June 1st. Trotter may have been officially released yesterday as early as 4:01. I guess Clayton gave me bad information.

LB corp

We need need to go after Jeremiah Trotter very very qiuckly or its going to be to late to get him.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

Mossville is offline Starter

LB corp

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Having had a partially torn miniscus, I can say that his knee will, unless he is the recipient of a miracle, never be the same again.
    your joking right? Ive had a torn miniscus and had it scoped and ive had no problems since. Maybe you are just a pussy. EJ will be fine. if i recall, John Randle once torn cartledge in his knee, got it scoped and still played the next week. Its not like ruptering your ACL which you prolly wont be the same from

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

LB corp

if we don't get jeremiah trotter ... 0h lordy help us ...

he is the perfect fit in minnesota!!!

we have the cap room to sign him ... he is our missing puzzle piece in our road to the super bowl ... and plus he gets to play his former team on the last game of the year in his former home

vikeroo is offline Training Camp

LB corp

I think the rookie Davis will jump past Yates as backup at MLB... I would like Trotter to be a Viking... Lets scrap the 3-4 talk... 50% of the plays will have 1 or 2 LB'ers on the field...

LB corp

My only reservation about Trotter is that he'd be yet another MLB we'd have to play out of position.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

LB corp

Didn't Trotter play OLB in Philly?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast