Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Rumors

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Latest Rumors

All of which will do nothing to help the team.

damviking is offline Training Camp

nothing but a little depth

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I loved bennett and was all for the guy, but Im still unsure about his health in the long run. I LOVE fason, imma gators fan down here in florida, and I've seen this guy play. Hes the future in our back feild. But for now The RB situation scares me alot. bringin in one of those vets really dosnt sound like a good idea to me, more like a waste of money. idk....

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

"damviking" wrote:
    nothing but a little depth
    If we get another running back, it'll also be for kick returns.

I agree Troy. They add depth but what are we really going to use any of them for? Everyone of them are old and injury prone. We will be in the same predicament we were in last year except we won't have Smith. Whether or not we want to admit it, that is a big loss. If he would have been our main back, he would give us what we need in a back. MB has a lot to prove for me to think he is our featured back. At this point he's not there.

I'm hoping with Kleinsasser back, it will open up more holes for Bennett so he doesn't have to studder step in the backfield. That's what gets him in trouble. His indecisiveness.

At this point in time I think our best STARTER is Moe Williams. For the people that don't agree with me, find his stats when he starts vs. when he doesn't. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Is he a feature back? No! However, the man gets it done. 80 ypg rushing and 40-50 receiving coming out of the backfield isn't bad fellas.

More improtant, look at our winning percentage when Moe starts. That tells you something. Our winning percentage when Bennett starts is dismal.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"ejmat" wrote:
    I agree Troy. They add depth but what are we really going to use any of them for? Everyone of them are old and injury prone. We will be in the same predicament we were in last year except we won't have Smith. Whether or not we want to admit it, that is a big loss. If he would have been our main back, he would give us what we need in a back. MB has a lot to prove for me to think he is our featured back. At this point he's not there.

I'm hoping with Kleinsasser back, it will open up more holes for Bennett so he doesn't have to studder step in the backfield. That's what gets him in trouble. His indecisiveness.

At this point in time I think our best STARTER is Moe Williams. For the people that don't agree with me, find his stats when he starts vs. when he doesn't. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Is he a feature back? No! However, the man gets it done. 80 ypg rushing and 40-50 receiving coming out of the backfield isn't bad fellas.

More improtant, look at our winning percentage when Moe starts. That tells you something. Our winning percentage when Bennett starts is dismal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

LOL Moss. MeMo is a good back from what I saw of him last year but remember he was hurt in his 3rd game too + he was tired in the 4th qtrs of the games he did play. If he works on improving his conditining, I will agree with that.

"ejmat" wrote:
    LOL Moss. MeMo is a good back from what I saw of him last year but remember he was hurt in his 3rd game too + he was tired in the 4th qtrs of the games he did play. If he works on improving his conditining, I will agree with that.
    Probably, because he wasn't used to playing as long, and wasn't used to being hit as much in college.

Or as hard.

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

they should get stephen davis and make him split the downs with bennett

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast