CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Last weeks game was different!!

Honestly, after the first half of last weeks tilt with the Packers, I was resigned to the fact that we were going to get slaughtered! I was obviously ecstatic with the results, but all I thought about after was, can I remember a bigger comeback in recent memory by OUR Vikes?

I am not a guy to remember every game and every detail of every game, however I have not missed an entire game in like 6 years so I it dawned on me that we did something that was huge.

I know we all talk about how happy we are and I am damned happy, but on an even better note, I believe we watched a team do more then just win a game, they came back from the trenches and succeeded. Honestly in most CLOSE games of value we have found a way to lose, last Sunday we truly found a way to win.

I know it was at home, but we've lost close ones at home as well, but really last Sundays CHARACTER win, gives me a new found hope for this season. I am so pumped about this weekend, it is exciting again to be A vikings fan.

So I guess what I am saying is, we needed a victory, however I think we did more than just win, we added a winning attitude that was needed more then the actual win. I thonk I may have read something similar to this post, sorry guys if its already out there, I just woke up this morning feeling even stronger about our boys in Purple!!

This weekend will be no cake walk, however after last weekend, I feel like we have a legitimate chance to win again!

Cheers!

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Re: Last weeks game was different!!

I don't remember Pep ever coming back like he did against the pack. It was sweet. Maybe we will win more now that we won't be winning just the one where we jump to a big lead. If we can only find a way to win on grass.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

We won simply because I was at the game...therefore, I think that you all should take up a collection and purchase season tickets for me (and tickets for every away game and for all resulting playoff games), as well as roundtrip airfare for every game, four-star hotel accommodations, limousine service, a generous dining allowance...and exotic after-the-game entertainment.

That way, all the fans will be GUARANTEED that the Vikes would win EVERY game on their way to claiming the Super Bowl trophy!!!

Hey, it was worth a shot! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We won simply because I was at the game...therefore, I think that you all should take up a collection and purchase season tickets for me (and tickets for every away game and for all resulting playoff games), as well as roundtrip airfare for every game, four-star hotel accommodations, limousine service, a generous dining allowance...and exotic after-the-game entertainment.

That way, all the fans will be GUARANTEED that the Vikes would win EVERY game on their way to claiming the Super Bowl trophy!!!

Ok, you buy the season tickets and I will pay my share ($5) to keep the team winning!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

...weren't you at the Bears game Cajun?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:

Write the contract up, I want a money back guarantee though in that document. :lol:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:

I think that you should propose this to Wilf, it sounds like a solid business investment for him. :lol:

Make it 4 tickets and another set of plane tickets, and I will be glad to join. I had a pretty good personal record myself until last Dec 24th.

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Will you take my personal check?
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Pep is a Packer killer.. His QB rating against the Pack has to be like 130