Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LAST NIGHT

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

LAST NIGHT

I know that I am a newbie and you oldtimers look down on us newbies starting threads but I just had to share this.
    I was up late lastnight watching the playoff game between the vikes and the packers and I must admit Darren Sharper looked horrible. I actually watched the game just to see how he plays but man I tell you, he made brian russel look like Ed Reed. I hope Ted Cotrell knows what he is doing because D.Sharper looked BAD and he just might be the weakest link of our defense. He needs to work on his tackling drills and he never made it in time when the ball was passed over the top. He was responsible for the first moss touchdown and the burleson touch down. He was always two steps behind and he must have missed at least 6 tackles. I dont really think picking him up was a good decision. I wish we could have gotten D.Darius :scratch:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: LAST NIGHT

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    I know that I am a newbie and you oldtimers look down on us newbies starting threads but I just had to share this.
    I was up late lastnight watching the playoff game between the vikes and the packers and I must admit Darren Sharper looked horrible. I actually watched the game just to see how he plays but man I tell you, he made brian russel look like Ed Reed. I hope Ted Cotrell knows what he is doing because D.Sharper looked BAD and he just might be the weakest link of our defense. He needs to work on his tackling drills and he never made it in time when the ball was passed over the top. He was responsible for the first moss touchdown and the burleson touch down. He was always two steps behind and he must have missed at least 6 tackles. I dont really think picking him up was a good decision. I wish we could have gotten D.Darius :scratch:
    We don't look down on newbs starting new threads. Just make sure you have something that is not already posted or unique. We encourage you to make good threads. Go by forum etiquette and rules; you will not go wrong. :salute:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

LAST NIGHT

In fact, newbie, I like the fact you start a thread ripping on Sharper. Keep it up!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

LAST NIGHT

i think sharper will do good here.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

LAST NIGHT

i think he and corey chavous had the same problem. they tried to do TOO much.

LAST NIGHT

We also had Randy Moss...he makes 90% of safeties look like scrubs.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

LAST NIGHT

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    i think sharper will do good here.
    I agree. He has a good set of CB's and Chavous back there with him, he'll be fine! :salute:

BleedGoldnPurple is offline Training Camp

LAST NIGHT

Y wud u want darius, u want chavous to leave? chavous leaving would ruin the defense.. thats heart in chavous

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

LAST NIGHT

Sharper looked bad because he was trying to play 4 positions at once.

Harris was too busy braiding his hair, Carroll was too busy dry-humping the receivers legs, and Roman was too busy wondering what color he'd be wearing next year. Sharper was the ONLY one even remotely in the game.

Now that he's left GB, he can focus on playing only HIS position.

Caine

dauntefan is offline Training Camp

LAST NIGHT

I happen to be a fan of Sharper. I think he he will do alright. To be honest, Sharper was the only Packer that I didn't really mind, so maybe I'm kinda bias.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast