Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

THE LAST NIGHT....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The 49ers were lucky to get anything for TO, he should have been a FA! Where did you get that he was late to 18 meetings? Your inside source!? Napoleon won't do anything nearly as much as Randy did to help our team win! That is the bottom line!
    That one is true VKG... it could have been more times, but thats how many he was fined for.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

THE LAST NIGHT....

Where is that info from? How many times were other people late! I guess I'm just sick of everyone jumping off the Randy bandwagon! There will be a ton of people to eat crow if something gets f'd up with that trade!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

THE LAST NIGHT....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The 49ers were lucky to get anything for TO, he should have been a FA! Where did you get that he was late to 18 meetings? Your inside source!? Napoleon won't do anything nearly as much as Randy did to help our team win! That is the bottom line!

NAP HATER!!! Why do we have all these nap haters, he's one of ours now so lets welcome him. Moss is a hall of famer, there might be one or two out of the upcoming draft that make the hall of fame, MAYBE. Most football players in the world will not do anything near what moss did on the field.

THE LAST NIGHT....

oh... don't get me wrong... I LOVE Randy... and I'm really really sorry to see him go. I heard that info on KFAN today. I don't know if its posted anywhere on the site or not though. They generally don't give false info.

Has anyone heard the song that KFAN did for Randy... in the tune of Mandy? Song chokes me up every damn time... especially when I hear PA say... "Touch Down Randy Moss on a 30 yard cold blooded connection from Daunte" Its gonna be bitter sweet the day the season starts... I'm most definately gonna miss Moss in purple... but all we can do is move on.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

THE LAST NIGHT....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Where is that info from? How many times were other people late! I guess I'm just sick of everyone jumping off the Randy bandwagon! There will be a ton of people to eat crow if something gets f'd up with that trade!!
    I am just staying positive for a good offseason. I liked him, but whats done is done. See 'ya Randy! :salute:

campstove is offline Training Camp

THE LAST NIGHT....

I strongly disagrie with the move but I wish him the best and look forward to seeing him tair up the afc

THE LAST NIGHT....

It's not over til it's over! That's all I got!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

THE LAST NIGHT....

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

THE LAST NIGHT....

I'm gonna switch gears here a little bit... I'm so glad that you guys love this team as much as I do... sometimes I feel like I'm a little to obsessed with them... but I come here and am just normal!! My mom is always like "Jocelyn there is life outside of the Vikings" hehe... not that I don't agree, but I take them very seriously.

THE LAST NIGHT....

The life outside of the vikes....hmmmm....work, eat, girlfriend, family.....yep that pretty much sums it up!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast