Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

The last Brat....

It is with a bit of melancholy that I pulled the last brat of the Vikings season from the Beer and placed it on the grill. Now it is in my mouth and the taste is not as good as I would have hoped the last brat of the year would have been. Obviously I expected the last brat to come a lot later in 2006 than this.

Having at least one brat is one of those exercises that happen for every Vikings game that I just cant get as excited about for any other games.

It has been an enjoyable year here on PPO, even if the on field action has been lacking some weeks. Although I will still come in here, I am sure it will not be quite as often once the season ends, so here is to everyone. Thanks for all the fun this year, and I hope 2006 is a great year for not only you and your family, but for our extended Vikings family as well.

As an aside speaking of Bratwurst in this thread, I did a little research project last week when I was deep frying our Christmas turkey (which all good southerners do) I thought I might has well take the opportunity to see how deep fried bratwurst was. FYI you need not bother, it is not the preferred method for preparing them. But heck I had to try it.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The last Brat....

Somethin tells me that , that might be the last "bad" brat you have with Zigy under the Helm in 2006 Turboe!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

6-KINGS Guest

I know the feeling.
    It is 83 degrees here, fires, windows open, in shorts.

It is like the whole world is upside down

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Somethin tells me that , that might be the last "bad" brat you have with Zigy under the Helm in 2006 Turboe!
    Sounds about right!