Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lambeau Refs

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Lambeau Refs

"Calmwind" wrote:
    Also the texans game where the ref reminded Favre the clock was about to run out to call the TO
    Are you fricking serious dude? That is just wrong :scratch:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Lambeau Refs

Oh yeah walked straight up to him and told him, it was classic.

I'm preparing myself to see the refs in green for second this year. It will be tough playing the packers and the refs at the same time.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Re: Lambeau Refs

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Playoff crews are usually better than regular season ones, but do you all get a sense that sometime during the game we are going to get screwed by the refs? Not like it would be anything new, but the playoffs and Lambeau field probably bodes pretty poorly for the Vikes. If we are going to win, it has to be convincingly because the refs will decide a close one like they did in the first game.
    I sure hope we get are usual conspiracy calls. If we don't the packers are done. There is no way they can beat a superior team like the vikings fair and square.

Now that I heard they are having the top officials for the game I dont think I will even bother watching it because the pack will get smoked with no phantom calls going their way. fuck this sucks

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Lambeau Refs

I am a Packer fan, and I am proud to admit that not only do we receive favoritism from the refs, but that we, the stockholders of the team, vote each year to send all the dividends we would earn from our stock as payments to the refs. The Tom White game, for example, was approximately $100,000, by far the most expensive of our payoffs.

Our liens against the refs aren't as strong as they once were, as the large Italian influence from playing in Milwaukee helped drive the underground payments. Don't believe me? Well, guess what..the home game against Minnesota was a Gold game...the Milwaukee fans.

In any case, we have already voted a playoff share to the referees in today's game, so if you do win, realize it will be defeating both the Packers and the refs, too. And, if you lose, you have every right to be upset and justifiably put out.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Lambeau Refs

I do not blame the game in minn on the refs, you beat us because we shot ourselves in the foot. The game in lambo was a different story and they always are. So expect it tommarow. Nothing i can do about it, i'm not reffing the game, but if we somehow someway got help from the refs i would feel absolutly no remorse for the packers or their fans.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Lambeau Refs

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    Oh for the love of Christ - when will you people stop blaming the refs?
    Absolutely!!

Once they stop screwing us, we'll stop blaming them.

When you consider the fact that we have video evidence of our screwings, this falls into the category of a "Legitimate Complaint". Of course, since it doesn't suit the "Packer Fan Team Image", you guys disregard it and try and belittle it.

Caine

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Lambeau Refs

I think the Refs will make some bad calls against the vikings....its undeniable. Ever since Moss squirted that Ref with the water bottle they've been out to get the Vikes....no doubt. In the Vikes vs. Cheeseheads matchup this year, the Vikings have been penalized 15 times for 119 yards, but the packers have only been penalized 8 times for 50 yards.

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Lambeau Refs

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    stockholders of the team, vote each year to send all the dividends we would earn from our stock as payments to the refs. .
    C'mon Los, everyone knows the certificates you guys shelled out $200.00 for are worthless pieces of paper. Packer management are laughing at all the suckers they caught on that one.

You'll never earn any dividends on that money.....it is gone.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

Re: what

"kinkel" wrote:
    Wicked Koala have you ever really watched a Vikings game? Well watch it tomorrow and you'll see how many times the refs call against us and hardly ever agains the other team.
    I watch as many NFC North games as I can I can safely say that the Packers were one of the more penalized teams this year.

But really, to think the refs are out there to screw the Vikings? Be realistic.

Lambeau Refs

How more realistic can it get, the refs have a history of screwing the vikings in lamboo as long as i can remeber.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast