Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lambeau Refs

Lambeau Refs

Playoff crews are usually better than regular season ones, but do you all get a sense that sometime during the game we are going to get screwed by the refs? Not like it would be anything new, but the playoffs and Lambeau field probably bodes pretty poorly for the Vikes. If we are going to win, it has to be convincingly because the refs will decide a close one like they did in the first game.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

Lambeau Refs

Oh for the love of Christ - when will you people stop blaming the refs?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Lambeau Refs

Watching the SD/NY game they were talking about Ed Hockuli (sp) and the crews they have do the playoffs. They are the better and I believe they said that no 1st or 2nd year refs do not do these games.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

yup

Of course the ref's are gonna screw us over they do it in every other game and even more so in Lambeau. We probably would have won the first game against the Pack if the stupid ref's wouldn't have waited so long to blow their freaking whistles we recovered that ball and everyone knows it.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Lambeau Refs

When you can watch a replay of the first games fumble and honestly say that our guy didnt have the ball. And dude, are you ever going to be a fan of the same team for more than one day? Pats, Bills, Chargers..whats up w/ dat?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

what

Wicked Koala have you ever really watched a Vikings game? Well watch it tomorrow and you'll see how many times the refs call against us and hardly ever agains the other team.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Lambeau Refs

"ADubya26" wrote:
    When you can watch a replay of the first games fumble and honestly say that our guy didnt have the ball. And dude, are you ever going to be a fan of the same team for more than one day? Pats, Bills, Chargers..whats up w/ dat?
    He is a Packers fan...he just doesn't have the balls to admit it here! :cheese:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Lambeau Refs

I have watched a lot of Packer games over the years, I although I'm a biased Vike fan...I have to say that for some reason, they seem to get a lot of ref-related breaks. Maybe it's just the games I'm watching but it seems to be if it's close, things just seem to go the Packers way with regards to Zebra calls...and it's not just with the Vikes either...this year there was Washington...in other years, there was a game vs Buffalo that the Pack clearly got a break when they got a fumble although the Bill's knee was clearly down...and who can forget the incredible Walt Coleman debacle when his crew twisted about 9 plays in the Pack's favour vs the Vikes a few years ago. I don't ever remember the Pack getting and TD's called back due to holding calls, etc. etc. But again...I am biased (and glad to be!)
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Calmwind is offline Starter

Lambeau Refs

Also the texans game where the ref reminded Favre the clock was about to run out to call the TO
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Lambeau Refs

You guys better hope it's not Tom White and his 1-2-3 crew or you're screwed.

White and his team have always favored Green Bay.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast