XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Ladies And Gentlemen, Buckle Up

Ladies And Gentlemen, Buckle Up.
    The Vikings are going to the Superbowl.
    And it's all due to the M.B.S. (Moss Booty Shake)
    How can that be you ask? Well boys and girls, remember when I said that the NFL is a business and being such want to make the most money possible? Well, the media has jumped on the M.B.S. like rabid dogs. Howie Long called Moss classless and said that Moss just doesn't get it. Bradshaw, Brown, and Johnson agreed. Joe Buck said it was disgusting and was sorry that we as viewers had to see the M.B.S. on air. ESPN and all the other major media hounds are killing millions of tree's printing out article after article on the heinous thing Moss did in the endzone. (Yet, ESPN shows it over and over and over again).

But getting back to my statement that the Vikes are Superbowl bound. The NFL lives on ratings, and will do everything and anything to maintain and improve the cash cow that the playoffs have become. Sponsors must now pay much higher prices for 30 second spots because of the playoffs. Networks advertise their own products, (New series, shows, or special events) upcoming on their own network for millions more are watching.

And now, with the Vikings handily whipping the Green Bay Packers in the wild card game and Moss being a supposed bad boy by doing his endzone celebration M.B.S. the media has found a new cash cow. The Vikings travel to Philly this Sunday and you can bet that most of the hype of the game will be about Moss and his bad boy antics. Even T. O. will be interviewed and add his worthless comments about the debacle. All the while, the momentum will begin to increase and soon there will be no stopping it. Millions will tune into that game just to watch what Moss is going to do next or if Joe Buck will again see something so disgusting that it should not be shown. You can bet Moss will be M.B.S.ing come Sunday. The fans at the stadium will boo, the announcers will ridicule, Joe Buck will relieve himself yet again and the television will stay glued for the halftime tirade by the FOX crew, also known as Larry, Curly, Moe, and his brother Shemp. Yes, the NFL will reap huge ratings hence huge revenue because of the M.B.S.

Once the NFL has a cash cow paying off, they will milk it for all the ratings it's worth. If the Vikes lose Sunday, the cash cow is dead, the M.B.S. will be soon forgotten. The NFL cannot have that. if the Vikes win, they will go to atlanta or St. Louis and start the M.B.S. disgusting talk once again. They will talk this right up into the superbowl.

Sound farfetched? We shall see come Sunday.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Shouldn't that be the most heinie-ous thing that Moss has ever done...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

haha

Great post! hahaa I got a good laugh out of that. The Vikes only get more fired up when the media bashes them so that's one reason why they won on Sunday, they were going out there to get revenge, yet another reason why they won same thing goes for this game. The media's bashing them even more this week, and they want to get revenge against Philly for what happened at our last meeting. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a win!
    SKOL VIKES!!!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Shouldn't that be the most heinie-ous thing that Moss has ever done...LOL!
    LOL, yes, you are correct.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

You've got a point
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]