a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

ohioviking is offline Rookie

L.A. Vikings

isnt hovan from ohio?
    a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

L.A. Vikings

Yup, Cleveland. I'm from Ohio too!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

L.A. Vikings

Drew Carey is from Cleveland, too.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

L.A. Vikings

"LAVike" wrote:
    I live in LA, and I would be sick to death if the Vikings moved here! Oh God, I can just imagine all the bandwagon fans that would join on just like Laker fans. The horror! And just as bad . . . there's not one f@cking lake in LA!! They should be called the "LA Resevoirs", or the "LA Toxic Runoffs". Teams shouldn't be able to keep names if they move. The Browns were able to keep their name. Can you imagine the LA Vikings? I might be the only person in this town of Nordic descent. If they ever moved here they should be called the "LA Migrant Workers" or better yet, the "LA LAWYERS". God, I hope I never see the day!!
    I hear ya LAVike. A cities, or a regions, identity shouldn't follow a team if it moves. Has there ever been a Cardinal in Arizona? They should have been forced to change their name. The same with the Colts. There was so much history with the Baltimore Colts, championships and players. Even if the franchise moves, if they're forced to change their name, when the original city get's another franchise, at least they have the chance of restoring their history. My dad witnessed the Minneapolis Lakers championship years. When Minnesota got another franchise, if they could have kept their identity, by taking back their name, they could have also kept their history.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: L.A. Vikings

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Anyone back there in MN. read the "Foxsports Funhouse" article about teams that should move to L.A. to get a new stadium? What do you think. =).
    L.A. can get its own bloody team!

howln4u is offline Rookie

L.A. Vikings

I think before they will even move Red will sell to someone who will put the money up themselves for the stadium. The Twolves owner wants them but not for the $600 mil red wants. Considering the Redskins went fot $800 mil but that included stadium the Vikings are way over priced. I would love to see them go corparate and sell stocks and have shareholder meetings. Let the people the love them run them and decide if they want to stick the money into a stadium. Sort of like that Packers but with more rights and maybe some profit from it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

L.A. Vikings

Sign me up for some Vikings stock if that happens howln!!! How about this, if/when the T-wolves beat the lakers, we get our name back!! I think that is a fair deal, if we lose to the lakers, they can keep it!! Let's really give those players something to play for!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

L.A. Vikings

Timberwolves is a cooler name then the Lakers, they can have the damn name, as anybody can make fun of them for being named after something their state lacks.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

L.A. Vikings

possible names for an l.a. franchise?

1. the l.a. environmentalists
    2. the l.a. smog
    3. the l.a. road comstruction
    4. the l.a. gang bangers
    5. the l.a. rioters/looters/rodney-king-specials
    6. the l.a. crack-heads (that's if the cowboys move there)
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast