Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Rudolph thread

Vikings look to utilize Rudolph's receiving abilites

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/05/06/11/Vikings-look-to-utilize-Rudolphs-receivi/landing_mnvikings.html?blockID=518378&feedID=3697
    “He has a lot of different skill sets. You can split him out wide, you can put him as an H (H-back), or you can put him on the line of scrimmage,” Vikings vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman said after selecting Rudolph 43rd overall one week ago. “He’s going to develop into a starting tight end in this league. The most unique thing about him right now is his ability to catch the ball and his route-running ability. He’ll develop as a blocker as we go along, but the skill set there, it’s hard to find guys like that.”

While the Vikings have been evasive in describing exactly what Musgrave’s offense will look like, the biggest clues may have come with the selection of Rudolph and the ensuing comments. Musgrave saw how effective a two-tight end offense can be in Atlanta when the Falcons acquired one of the league’s best pass-catching tight ends ever, Tony Gonzalez, prior to the 2009 season.

Blog Entries

2011 NFL Draft: Will Kyle Rudolph put up big numbers in his rookie season with Minnesota?
    The Minnesota Vikings shocked people in the first round when they reached up to select Florida State's Christian Ponder. But then with their second pick, the Vikings went with Notre Dame's Kyle Rudolph, the first tight end to come off the board.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1096736
    2011 NFL Draft: Will Kyle Rudolph put up big numbers in his rookie season with Minnesota?
    The Minnesota Vikings shocked people in the first round when they reached up to select Florida State's Christian Ponder. But then with their second pick, the Vikings went with Notre Dame's Kyle Rudolph, the first tight end to come off the board.
    Unless that paragraph is the article, I would say that someone is having problems with posting links these days :silly: :silly:
    Link

Wow, that is basically the whole article.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1096744
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1096736
    Unless that paragraph is the article, I would say that someone is having problems with posting links these days :silly: :silly:
    Link

Wow, that is basically the whole article.
    Yeah, new laptop and all. Guilty as charged.:laugh:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Rudolph hopes to do it all for Vikings

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/05/19/11/Rudolph-hopes-to-do-it-all-for-Vikings/landing_mnvikings.html?blockID=525657&feedID=3697

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Interview: Visanthe Shiancoe mentors Kyle Rudolph who earns praises from Larry Fitzgerald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgFsw1_uj8&feature=player_embedded#at=56

Shiancoe can probably teach Rudolph a thing or two. I like that Ponders and Rudolph is connecting. Fitzgerald seems pretty impressed by Rudolph and admits he's still a Vikings fan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1100908
    Interview: Visanthe Shiancoe mentors Kyle Rudolph who earns praises from Larry Fitzgerald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgFsw1_uj8&feature=player_embedded#at=56

Shiancoe can probably teach Rudolph a thing or two. I like that Ponders and Rudolph is connecting. Fitzgerald seems pretty impressed by Rudolph and admits he's still a Vikings fan.
    He can probably teach him how to get maximum exposure.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718