Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

With Kyle Orton Starting Our biggest Concern is stopping Hester

I know Orton beat us last time he started for the Bears but we were a totally different team then. The biggest thing we have to stop is Hester. We are better off kickiing out of bbounds and giving it to them on the 40 then an opp at the 40! What is your opinion. And Hey for some of you, my wife knows NOTHING about football so when we show up and starts talking about dogs and cats and stuff just be happy she is there. This is her First game live.
    I am just suprised
    she even wanted to go although she will be dressed up
    properly. Anyway back to game....do you feel there is any ther concerns I should be watching with Orton
    then the others?
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: With Kyle Orton Starting Our biggest Concern is stopping Hester

Why on earth would you want to give it to them at the 40?
    No way.

I think that hester has better chance of getting thru the line more with our luck. I have that kind of luck when i go to the game. No offense. But I dont trust Chilly yet. I havent heard all of chillys statements this week has he been saying the same carp. we are not affraid to kick it to him, but we are not going to directly going to either?"
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with Ultra.
    I wouldn't kick the ball out of bounds.
    I say kick off to the Bears as if they are any other team.
    If they have to do squib kicks so be it.
    The ST should stay in their lanes and be able to tackle Hester or anyone else with the rock.
    As long as they don't kick line drives that give himm time to establish blocks, they should do fine.
    Hopefully Longwell will show off his leg in the dome and kick the ball in the endzone.
    Even if it is short but high kicks so he doesn't get momentum.
    But I wouldn't just give them the ball on the 40.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Onside kick it the first kickoff of the game... catch 'em off guard.

OK OK you are right I forget we are at home, haev the dome, have our man the LONGWELL< also have our SP Teamer
    and forgot about sqib kick is alot better. I get ya. I
    just know that kid is scary. Man he can screw up a wet dream. I just hate when we get on a roll and then some one like him when we are like 30 points ahead with 2 mins left
    and we go zone or safe play d and lose the game. I just get scared. Especially when i am going to the game. Remember My wife is going to the game. I need good luck here. She I know is going to drive me nuts. Hopefully not. I am hopefully going to get her into the game as it will be her FIRST game!

OOOOOOOO love the onside kick i think that would be awesome idea too. Cool, See Now I dont think like that. Now I am feeling better! See you guys are great! Thanks Now I feel better going t o work shortly

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Longwell should be a man and just kick it past the endzone.
    ;D But if he cannot do that I want to kick to him and shut him down by playing smart Special teams and stay in the lanes while sheding blocks.

Mornin Marst wish u were goin to the game, i wanna meet you as well DUDE! I say u people are so welcoming. I am working on getting the website put on my car before the game. Hopefully tomorrow. Trying to anyway so it will be there for the game. of course my graphix guy is busy too!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I'm just glad they don't put Hester in at RB... I know it sounds dumb, but this guy has the speed and moves to do some damage, making up for his lack of size.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast