Thread: KWill

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

KWill

I don't have the opportunity to catch many Vikings games at all, and am wondering how KWill is doing this year. There just doesn't seem to be any positive posts about him or any of our D-line other than PWill. Does one of the Williams sisters need to get their groove back?

aloha, Derrick

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: KWill

actually Darrion Scott was pretty impressive this game, K-williams had a couple of good stops on running plays, and got good pressure a couple of times throughout the game, i agree that with the line of P-will, K-will, D-Scott, and Udeza that we should be tearing it up, i don't know why we haven't been able to though. we were getting good pressure with corner blitzes and sending some of our lbers, so at least we're getting there.

Thanks Josdin

ShiFtY is offline Rookie

hey grpape,

i live in california and don't have vikings football on tv.

i recommend going to a local sports bar, they have every game.

its a lot better than using the internet diagrams lol!

Good to hear. I was just wondering how they looked. I guess it'll just take time. Hopefully later in the season this will be firing on a cylinders!

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"ShiFtY" wrote:
    hey grpape,

i live in california and don't have vikings football on tv.

i recommend going to a local sports bar, they have every game.

its a lot better than using the internet diagrams lol!
    ...or get the ticket!

I'd love to visit a bar, but with a two and three year old, that's not going to happen! Is the ticket on dish? Over here on Kauai we don't catch satelite to well. Any storms and the dish turns to snow.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Kwill has not been his old self in the first 3 games. He had knee surgery after last season and was not able to workout in during in the off-season.
    He came into camp over weight and has not been as big a factor as he was last year.

Plus he had an assault charge by his wife this spring, and I am not sure if that is having a factor in his play.

But I am hoping that he comes around and can be a factor in the games as the season goes along.

Pat Williams has been a great addition, Fat Pat has been a run stuffer for us and has really helped the middle of the line.

Kenechi has been OK, he got a sack against the saints. But I was hoping he would be more dominate than he has been.

Darrion Scott has been playing well and is going to be a good lineman for us.

Lance Johnston has been our best pass rusher (as he has been for the last few years), but he got hurt in the game and I do not know his status.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

He'll turn it around!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah, I agree that KWIll has been somewhat dissapointing, but all of the off field things must be taking their toll. Thank heavens for fat pat!!! KWill will come around, soon i hope.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

TheViking is offline Rookie

I live in Washington and thanks to the wonder that is DirecTV I have not missed a game, I love NFL Season Ticket. As for our front 4 it does appear that they are not getting the push off of the ball like they should. I still think that the Williams are learning to play together and Udeze is still learning the NFL. This front 4 will be a force this season and for years to come.....at least I hope so.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!