Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The better question is, "Is Koren Robinson the next Cris Carter?"

    The answer is still NO...but I wouldn't mind him following the same career turnaround with us...and ending up being a super weapon for our passing game for the next 10 years or so!!!

    GO K-ROB!!!

    As I was reading this thread that is what came to my mind, is K-Rob the next Cris Carter. Way to look out of the box Cajun! I would love to have Koren stay clean and have a career even close to what Chris Carter did!

    And a better question than if there will ever be another Randy Moss would be,
    will there ever be another Jerry Rice! Randy has had a good start to his career, but Jerry is # 1 in every major receiving category and will be for along time. He is the best there has ever been and probably the best there ever will be. Randy has been getting injured a lot over the last 3 years and if that continues who knows how his career will finish
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #72
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The better question is, "Is Koren Robinson the next Cris Carter?"

    The answer is still NO...but I wouldn't mind him following the same career turnaround with us...and ending up being a super weapon for our passing game for the next 10 years or so!!!

    GO K-ROB!!!

    As I was reading this thread that is what came to my mind, is K-Rob the next Cris Carter. Way to look out of the box Cajun! I would love to have Koren stay clean and have a career even close to what Chris Carter did!

    And a better question than if there will ever be another Randy Moss would be,
    will there ever be another Jerry Rice! Randy has had a good start to his career, but Jerry is # 1 in every major receiving category and will be for along time. He is the best there has ever been and probably the best there ever will be. Randy has been getting injured a lot over the last 3 years and if that continues who knows how his career will finish
    Uh oh, you splled Cris as "Chris" once.

    Cajun is going to be all over that. :lol:

  3. #73
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    I think that K-Rob can hold Randy's Jock and Randy can hold Jerry's Jock.

    I hope I never have to see that.

    BTW, the comment was in ref to " ________ " couldn't hold " _______'s " jock.

  4. #74
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Heck yah SIA! Check out the sig.. Got that pic last night it's a good one! Where did u get it man? I need more good Vikes pics of Sharper and K-rob
    When somebody else steps up huge are you going to change your favorite player too? :razz:

    Nah man.. Ask my bro I've ALWAYS liked both.. Last year it was Randy.. Just cuz I loved what he did on and off the field.. He was a funny guy.. I was super stoaked when we got k-rob and Sharper.. Check out the old threads! I was one of the very few who wanted both :wink:

  5. #75
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The better question is, "Is Koren Robinson the next Cris Carter?"

    The answer is still NO...but I wouldn't mind him following the same career turnaround with us...and ending up being a super weapon for our passing game for the next 10 years or so!!!

    GO K-ROB!!!

    As I was reading this thread that is what came to my mind, is K-Rob the next Cris Carter. Way to look out of the box Cajun! I would love to have Koren stay clean and have a career even close to what Chris Carter did!

    And a better question than if there will ever be another Randy Moss would be,
    will there ever be another Jerry Rice! Randy has had a good start to his career, but Jerry is # 1 in every major receiving category and will be for along time. He is the best there has ever been and probably the best there ever will be. Randy has been getting injured a lot over the last 3 years and if that continues who knows how his career will finish
    Uh oh, you splled Cris as "Chris" once.

    Cajun is going to be all over that. :lol:
    Nah...it was an obvious typo...the first time he showed that he knows the real spelling! Besides, he agrees with me so I can't dog him too much anyway.

    As far as Rice is concerned...there may well be another Rice...but someone is gonna have to stay in long enough to top him...and have the same work ethic...and not get injured. It's possible, but I don't think that the longevity records will be topped anytime soon!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #76
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    "grpape" wrote:
    How old is the guy?
    He's only 25 and this is his fifth season......very little wear and tear...doesn't look like he has sustained any major injuries since he played in 16, 16 and 15 games his first three years and 10 games last year (then got suspended by the team)...so he looks like he's good to go for a long time. I say that we sign him up long term...but put language in the contract that protects us if he backslides regarding his drinking.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #77
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    i'd say sign him up...he has been a steal this season... we need his big play ability... i agree with cajun...put a clause in there about the drinking...

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,061

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    It's awesome to be on a board that goes back years. There's bound to be some nuggets around somewhere. I like your new Randy Moss. Even though we fell for it, as well.

    I especially liked this comment, though.

    Burley81 wrote:
    He and Troy are our WR's of the future.
    Awesome.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf


  9. #79
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    Rockmolder wrote:
    It's awesome to be on a board that goes back years. There's bound to be some nuggets around somewhere. I like your new Randy Moss. Even though we fell for it, as well.

    I especially liked this comment, though.

    Burley81 wrote:
    He and Troy are our WR's of the future.
    Awesome.
    Holy thread dredging!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  10. #80
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Koren Robinson the new Randy Moss?

    Rockmolder wrote:
    It's awesome to be on a board that goes back years. There's bound to be some nuggets around somewhere. I like your new Randy Moss. Even though we fell for it, as well.

    I especially liked this comment, though.

    Burley81 wrote:
    He and Troy are our WR's of the future.
    Awesome.
    Hell, The Packtards signed him after even Childress knew he was worthless lol. Take a Drunk and stick him in the heart of Wisconsin, frickin brilliant idea that was. :woohoo:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Koren Robinson to be cut
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 05:56 AM
  2. Koren Robinson!!!
    By PurplePeopleEaters89 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:11 AM
  3. Koren Robinson
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
  4. Koren Robinson at QB
    By DPep11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 10:35 PM
  5. Koren Robinson
    By muchluv4smoot in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 01:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •