Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Koren Robinson

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Koren Robinson

In the NFL pro bowl selections the have Korean Robinson playing Kick Returner. Next to his name it says he plays for MIN. Whats the deal?

http://nfl.com/probowl/nfc_roster

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Koren Robinson

That was last season's Pro Bowl list.. Notice that Steve Hutchinson is still a Seahawk on that list, and that Brian Urlacher has injured next to his name? Urlacher didn't go to the Pro Bowl last season because of injury.. Somehow you have last season's Pro Bowl list..

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

o, lol my fault. It is posted on NFL.com

Metrodump is offline Starter

K rob got he self run by da en eff ell. He be caugh doin tings da luege dont be standin fo, you know what I sayin? I hope he get awl dem issues straytened out and awl. Wanna see my man get back, cuz he got game, you know what I sayin yall? The leauge gots big peeps runin da show. Dem boyz dun juss got cheated outta they inves'ment. My boy will be back, who'eva he be playin fo nex yeahr.

Represent K dog

Del Rio Guest

"Metrodump" wrote:
    K rob got he self run by da en eff ell. He be caugh doin tings da luege dont be standin fo, you know what I sayin? I hope he get awl dem issues straytened out and awl. Wanna see my man get back, cuz he got game, you know what I sayin yall? The leauge gots big peeps runin da show. Dem boyz dun juss got cheated outta they inves'ment. My boy will be back, who'eva he be playin fo nex yeahr.

Represent K dog
    Your old school Vikings fan? Bud Grant would be ashamed......and yet.....K-rob is your boy. LMAO!

"Metrodump" wrote:

Represent K dog
    I wont represent a drunk who endangered the lives of many people on the night he thought he was better than the rest of us and drove like a complete moron down the hwy going over 100 mph.
    His game now is ducking prison d!ck for the next few years.
    You republican whore!

He be inocint yo. He juz mindin hiz own bidnezz and he be framed.Cutt my man some slack. Brad could be usin K dog to frow da ball to tonite. To bad he got run. Now he be sportin Packa gear, dass whacked. I just hope he gots ova deeze issues and can anuther shot at tings.

Del Rio Guest

"Metrodump" wrote:
    He be inocint yo. He juz mindin hiz own bidnezz and he be framed.Cutt my man some slack. Brad could be usin K dog to frow da ball to tonite. To bad he got run. Now he be sportin Packa gear, dass whacked. I just hope he gots ova deeze issues and can anuther shot at tings.
    Why the change in posting style OLD TIMER?

He is not innocent Yo. He is going to Jail homey.

"Del" wrote:
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    Why the change in posting style OLD TIMER?

I dont know, he was framed you know, it was the bartenders fault for selling him enough drinks to become a moron, it was BMW's fault for building a car that could drive that fast, its the cops fault for doing their job and protecting public saftey.
    It was the booz fault for "bringing out the demonds".
    NO way could it be his fault for being stupid
    You republican whore!

[/quote]

Fo real? sound like he got in deepa than I tought. Sad to hear my fellow fans be all dumpin on K dog. He had game wiff us, rememba? How kwickly dey foget

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast